Alice Cooper

Bernard

Does anyone know what is happening with Alice Cooper. I know he cancelled for November but does anyone know if he has reconfirmed for another event as I had a diamond pass and was wondering if I'm going to get a 'voucher' anytime soon. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 7:35 PM, Bernard said:

Does anyone know what is happening with Alice Cooper. I know he cancelled for November but does anyone know if he has reconfirmed for another event as I had a diamond pass and was wondering if I'm going to get a 'voucher' anytime soon. 

your not alone im in the same boat 

• Like 1

The choice is yours - you either hold on to it and hope SM can book Alice for one of their events next year, or you can email the shop and ask for the money to be returned in the form of a voucher.  I have recently opted for the latter and the voucher was sent to me very quickly.

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2021 at 9:46 AM, MVronsky78 said:

The choice is yours - you either hold on to it and hope SM can book Alice for one of their events next year, or you can email the shop and ask for the money to be returned in the form of a voucher.  I have recently opted for the latter and the voucher was sent to me very quickly.

One of the lucky ones! I've not even had a reply

Well AJ it took 3 emails from me before I received a sensible response, and my emails were increasingly more assertive/disgruntled/lengthy than the last.  If you don't make your displeasure clear, you will be taken for a mug - and I still think I should have fought for a refund and not a voucher, as I bought the ticket last January well before the change in T & Cs.

• 6 months later...

I originally brought the Alice Cooper diamond pass in February 2020. When i went to the winter con in November i asked and they said they was trying to get him for Summer so hold onto the ticket. I know there maybe still hope but now time is getting on i would rather the voucher so i have emailed them and waiting for a response.