Latest Guest Announcement - COLIN SALMON

showmasters

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 7 months later...

I sent off for several signatures via the own item mail in for the previous London conventions and they were mostly moved due to covid, this included Colin Salmon. I have still not received the signed item from SM after more than 3 months and I have been emailing Jason and getting very few replies and when he does reply I get no information, just I am looking... or moving house...  I have no idea if they got the plaque signed or not and if they sent it etc. Since April 5th (2 months after the spring event) and my last response from Jason was 19th May, and nothing since despite my various emails since.

To make matters worse as I already mentioned, I sent in several other items to be signed at the upcoming London summer event, and Jason has still to confirm if he has got my items for these orders which were sent in (I Still have the proof of signed delivery) from last year.  these orders and personal items have cost me a lot of money.

I think this is one of the worst customer services I have ever experienced and I am now at the point of not only contacting my CC company but also trading standards, and consulting legal advice regards the loss of  my items and expenses for my time etc in having to contact SM rather than them contacting me.

I am putting this on here now in the hope I get the response im looking for from someone on here who does care about customer care and also, to warn others of this unbelievable lack of interest from Jason and SM.

Suspect it will just get deleted...  if it does i will be taking this further.