Autograph choice question

Cant wait to go to this event, havent been since the very first one in 2012, so my question is because I cant remember from 9 years ago, the autographs on the table are they all Star Trek related or do guests have ones from different franchises as well, for example Mark Rolston would he have potential images from say Saw and Aliens (or other films hes done) as he was only in one episode of TNG and 2 from ENT?

Excited and cant wait !!!

Live Long and Prosper

On 9/10/2021 at 8:26 PM, ritchyb1983 said:

Cant wait to go to this event, havent been since the very first one in 2012, so my question is because I cant remember from 9 years ago, the autographs on the table are they all Star Trek related or do guests have ones from different franchises as well, for example Mark Rolston would he have potential images from say Saw and Aliens (or other films hes done) as he was only in one episode of TNG and 2 from ENT?

Excited and cant wait !!!

Live Long and Prosper

From each Destination Star Trek I've been to they've only ever had Star Trek pictures available so if you're wanting to get something signed non Trek related you might want to source one yourself ahead of time.

• Like 1