Latest Guest Announcement - MAC MCDONALD

showmasters

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
11 hours ago, MAGIC MONKEY said:

I was looking on the main Showmasters Facebook page rather than the Spring one. Milton Johns might as well not bother being asked if he can't commit to a show. Has he ever turned up at all to any?

Lots of guests cancel frequently - Charles Dance and Jonathan Frakes are well known for it, but they do manage to turn up eventually.  Unfortunately it happens, no guest is locked into appearing no matter what, and often they need to cancel for work or health ect.  It just means that you factor that in to your decision to come to the show or not if you only want one of them, or come for other people, and if they make it to the show, great, you can get them.

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Lots of guests cancel frequently - Charles Dance and Jonathan Frakes are well known for it, but they do manage to turn up eventually.  Unfortunately it happens, no guest is locked into appearing no matter what, and often they need to cancel for work or health ect.  It just means that you factor that in to your decision to come to the show or not if you only want one of them, or come for other people, and if they make it to the show, great, you can get them.

Sucks though re Sunday, I was going to meet eight folks, but between the cancels and moves to Summer, that ended up being just three. So I was in and back out of the show within an hour, which isn’t good also for the vendors present. Sunday was super quiet, I barely saw anyone going near the vendors unfortunately.