Am I the only one?

mckee74

Honestly curious, but am I the only finding that Showmasters customer service has just died?

Can't call them, they don't reply to emails. Just bizarre.

Sent in items for signings. The ones which have been returned hadn't been signed. It took over a year to get a refund.

Another poster, I've been waiting two years for it to be returned. Two years. Constant lies from Jason - on to the very, very rare occasion that he does reply.

Hell, they've even sent me a poster which isn't mine and they couldn't care less.

It's just bizarre. I'd like to think, and indeed hope, that I'm the only one having problems. Hell I'm annoyed that I have to put this on here but I think I've been plenty patient.

Part of me wonders if they'll lock or delete this thread which in a way of course would prove my point.

Edited by mckee74
  • Like 1

Thanks for that.

I can't decide whether to take that as a good thing or a bad thing though! Part of me hoped it was just me.

As I say, the odd thing is that a couple of years ago I would have called the service flawless. It was then like a click, and boom it went to the wall. My experiences all relate to the send in service - I don't do photos - so it's just weird.

I'd certainly agree with that. In the past though, you kinda expected it and knew that in the end they'd sort it.

These days, not so much. Two years and dozens of ignored emails later, this is new (in a two year old way).

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jason doesn't reply anymore, I now have had a couple of emails from Luke. 

Been told twice it was being posted, with tracking details to follow. Nothing received, and back to no reply to emails again. Hurrah.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finding out myself how bad the customer service is - wanting to preorder for a guest this coming Sunday at the Film Fair who’s not yet been added to the preorders list. I’ve emailed twice, no response, mentioned this on the forum, no mod assistance…

That’s my money going begging -still I suppose it’s not as if we’ve had a raft of cancelled shows the last 18 months and Showmasters are in need of the money…

Very poor communication from Showmasters , indeed . I did not see directly this post . I opened an another one linked to the BTTF private signing ... and a year after ...still nothing .It is really discouraging to have no answer... for my part, it is still a purchase that is far from being cheap... Next time, I'll do without their services and go to Twin Cities Comics , Official Pix or Zobie