Wrestling guests for 2022 shows

krispadbury

• 2 weeks later...

After 20 years of being away from everything wrestling and thanks mainly to COVID and not having much to do these past few months, I have recently been getting back into it all. I used to be a massive wrestling fan back in the day, bought so much memorabilia tshirts, duvets and whatever I could get my hands on really. Drove my family mad with it all ha! However, as I got older I stopped watching it.

That was until a few months back when I started to watch the old wrestling stuff once again, I'm not too fussed on the new wrestling and I still don't follow it like that. I just enjoy the old stuff mainly due to nostalgia. 

As I continue to watch the old stuff it got me thinking about how great it would be to meet some of them. I'd love to meet the following wrestling stars; Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, Sting, William Regal

However, though I enjoyed their specific characters, my ultimate dream is to meet The Undertaker and considering he just recently retired maybe now is a great chance for this to happen, I know WWE won't allow their stars to go to signing events which is a shame as Triple H would be another amazing superstar. Though given his position I think I have finally come to terms that meeting Triple H is never ever going to happen, unfortunately. Though I still cling to whatever hope there is out there.

Anyway one of my biggest life regrets is going to a wrestling arena back when I was much younger, I was with my mum at the time and she was speaking to someone that worked at the event and they asked me if I wanted some autographs. I was a massive fan of both Triple H and The Undertaker back then and still am today, Triple H wasn't at this particular event but I have been lucky enough to watch him live. However, The Undertaker was at this event but because of my confidence and lack of, I unfortunately didn't muster up the confidence to ask for The Undertakers autograph. Thus long story short, I ended up going home with a book of autographs that was randomly given to me out of generosity and they included various other wrestler autographs but mainly the low card stars such as Spike Dudley, Nunzio the best autograph I got back then was probably Theodore Long (the ex-Smackdown manager). Not that I'm being ungrateful as I cherish these autographs and still have them now. It is mainly just a what could of been moment for me I think given how much I loved The Undertaker character.

So I'd love Showmasters to get The Undertaker (Mark Calaway) so I no longer need to regret my self disappointments 

• 3 weeks later...

Well my last post didn't age well. Asking for Mark Calaway and with the current news circulating around. I know it was a long shot anyway but I cant help but feel like an idiot now, as well as disappointed too.

I wouldn't care, as said, I have been watching a lot of the old 90s-2000s wrestling as of late. This also includes various documentaries too and I kept telling myself how lucky I am that my personal favorite wrestlers all seem to be clean. Most of them seemed to be very well respected. 

If someone who I highly respected and heard great things about is not that great after all, then yes, now I too believe that in the wrestling world it is best not to have any heroes.

Sorry if this post comes of as negative or too much for the forum. I just couldn't help posting something, especially after only having recently suggested the actor. A lot of it was just me wanting to express my disappointments too.

Not sure if I should tune into the next episode on Thursday or not, I'm just dreading what I may now hear. Twitter certainly gives me a bad vibe. Maybe I'll refrain from asking for wrestling guests in the future ha!

Childhood crushed!