Guest Days & Prices

16 hours ago, Geoff K said:

Jeri's photoshoot is outside the building at her request. I guess SM didn't want to create a column in the schedule just for her, so they've put it in the 'Prop Shoot' column as a compromise.

Oh right thanks for that just wondering exactly where outside it will be tho?

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Until they post or put up the floor plan, we don't know I'm afraid

No worries i will keep checking out the floor plan leading up to the convention im sure it will be on there at some stage won't it? Thanks for your help tho:thumbup:

14 minutes ago, spengler said:

Anyone know if autos can be paid contactless at the event now, or is it cash still? Thanks

I haven't seen anything to specify that contactless is now available so I'm assuming it will still be cash only at the desks. Begin, my frequent trips to ATMs this week....

• Like 1

Are we able to bring our own selection of Sharpie pens along for guests to sign with? I had a poster last year signed by two guests in black as that was all they had and it's very difficult to see on a dark blue background. Thanks in advance :)

21 minutes ago, Ollsswoggle said:

Are we able to bring our own selection of Sharpie pens along for guests to sign with? I had a poster last year signed by two guests in black as that was all they had and it's very difficult to see on a dark blue background. Thanks in advance :)

Yes you can bring your own pens for signing.

• Thanks 1

On 7/6/2022 at 11:26 AM, Geoff K said:

Do SM take £50 notes when paying for autos at the guest desks? 

Not that it matters now, but they did refuse it at a Collectormania I attended. Which was incredibly inconvenient (since I don't live in the UK and never need pounds otherwise)

• Like 1