Guests Moving to Film & Comic Con Birmingham September 2021 - UPDATED

• Showmasters Admin

**Updated 24th June**

The following guests are unable to join us for LFCC in November but we are happy that they have been able to move to our Film & Comic Con Event in Birmingham this September.

Therica Wilson-Read
Julian Glover
Anjli Mohindra
Frances Barber

All who have purchased photo shoots with these guests will be receiving vouchers soon, tickets will not automatically move to the Birmingham event.

• showmasters changed the title to Guests Moving to Film & Comic Con Birmingham September 2021 - UPDATED
  • showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 7/7/2021 at 1:10 AM, terryrfrancis said:

Out of curiosity, what happens if you want a refund instead of vouchers?

You can email the shop to explain your situation. Refunds can't be authorised by Moderators. Email 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have pre-ordered an autograph for Anjili Mohindra for when she was attending LFCC in November. However, as she has moved to Birmingham Comic Con in September, do I just send my item in, with the new event date/label, or request a refund?
My original order for LFCC consisted of Anjili and Sacha Dhawan. As Sacha is still attending LFCC and Anjili isn’t, what’s the best way to proceed?

cheers :-)

12 hours ago, RyanHSaunders91 said:

I have pre-ordered an autograph for Anjili Mohindra for when she was attending LFCC in November. However, as she has moved to Birmingham Comic Con in September, do I just send my item in, with the new event date/label, or request a refund?
My original order for LFCC consisted of Anjili and Sacha Dhawan. As Sacha is still attending LFCC and Anjili isn’t, what’s the best way to proceed?

cheers :-)

I think she's still attending, actually, her name is in the shop and on the grroovy website B)

• 3 weeks later...

Was Comic Con B’Ham September this year or next? I sent in a photo to be signed by Anjili Mohindra (as I have pre-ordered) but after sending the photo in before the cut-off date, I’ve seen in the forums it says 2021, but on the main page it says 2022.

I’ve contacted Showmasters about either a refund or to have the photo sent back, but I’ve only received a basic reply on social media saying to contact Pre-Orders, but after waiting nearly a week, I’ve not heard a single thing from anyone!

On 9/8/2021 at 10:40 AM, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

Collectormania Birmingham now first weekend of September 2022!! 

Has it been changed at the last minute then? Because originally I had a pre-order autograph (send in) for Anjili when she was attending in November. But I was able to send the photo in, a couple of days before the deadline for the September event, thinking it was this year. It wasn’t until after the photo arrived with them, that the change has happened