Swapping days question

A few questions.

I’ve got photoshoot tickets for Natalia Tena for the original Friday. I’m not not able to make the rearranged Friday but can still do the Saturday. Would my photoshoot ticket still be valid for Saturday’s photoshoots?

Secondly. I purchased a Diamond Pass for Brian Blessed for the original Winter event. Would I be correct in assuming that this will still be valid for the new rearranged show?

Finally. As I can’t now go on the Friday, can I cancel this ticket and replace it with a Sunday Entry, which is the only day that Brian Blessed is now doing? If so, who do I contact to arrange this?

Thanks

1) No, but email SM and they may be able to swap it over to Saturday for you.

2) Email SM again on this, I believe should be.

3) See above, contact SM, generally you can't but because the show dates are rearranged, they are allowing refund vouchers, which I guess you can reuse to buy Sunday.

2) yes, tickets bought for postponed events will be valid so your DP will be valid in Nov for the correcponding day you bought it for

3) What Mayhem said for 1, email SM and say you need your Friday entry swapped to Sunday and they will either do it, or tell you to buy Sunday and they will refund you Friday, but check with them

I do wonder if I will be able to exchange my Clark Gregg photo that’s rolled over from Spring 2020, and now it appears I may only be able to attend the Sunday for the newly announced date. My original ticket was for the Saturday of Spring

17 hours ago, D4vem88 said:

I do wonder if I will be able to exchange my Clark Gregg photo that’s rolled over from Spring 2020, and now it appears I may only be able to attend the Sunday for the newly announced date. My original ticket was for the Saturday of Spring

Email them and ask when he's been reconfirmed

I emailed them last Wednesday (shop@showmastersevents.com) and haven’t heard anything back yet. I know that they’re meant to be busy, but I haven’t even received an acknowledgement of my email or anything to say they are busy but will answer me when they can.

Anyone know how long I should wait, or if there’s an alternative way of contacting them?

27 minutes ago, melliott1963 said:

I emailed them last Wednesday (shop@showmastersevents.com) and haven’t heard anything back yet. I know that they’re meant to be busy, but I haven’t even received an acknowledgement of my email or anything to say they are busy but will answer me when they can.

Anyone know how long I should wait, or if there’s an alternative way of contacting them?

I think it's just really slow and it might pay to wait a little longer.  But that email is the main point of contact.

OK, so I’ve had a reply back. I’m going to be receiving vouchers for the Friday I can’t make and also the Photoshoot I purchased for Friday. Any idea how long it takes, once confirmed, for the vouchers to arrive? I don’t want to wait ages, only to find out that the Sunday tickets are no longer available.

17 minutes ago, melliott1963 said:

OK, so I’ve had a reply back. I’m going to be receiving vouchers for the Friday I can’t make and also the Photoshoot I purchased for Friday. Any idea how long it takes, once confirmed, for the vouchers to arrive? I don’t want to wait ages, only to find out that the Sunday tickets are no longer available.

I don't unfortunately but it shouldn't be long.  I doubt Sunday is going to sell out quickly though - they are able to sell full capacity and we are months out.  Unless they announce Megahugemoviestar it's very unlikely there will be a sudden rush on them.

• Moderators
On 6/16/2021 at 8:25 AM, melliott1963 said:

A few questions.

I’ve got photoshoot tickets for Natalia Tena for the original Friday. I’m not not able to make the rearranged Friday but can still do the Saturday. Would my photoshoot ticket still be valid for Saturday’s photoshoots?

Secondly. I purchased a Diamond Pass for Brian Blessed for the original Winter event. Would I be correct in assuming that this will still be valid for the new rearranged show?

Finally. As I can’t now go on the Friday, can I cancel this ticket and replace it with a Sunday Entry, which is the only day that Brian Blessed is now doing? If so, who do I contact to arrange this?

Thanks

Hi! 

1) Not naturally, no. It would require a transferred ticket. Photoshoot tickets are day specific. 

2) Yes, you’re correct - for the same day as originally purchased. 

3) If tickets are available on the EB website, try emailing the office to see if you can transfer. 

The email is shop@showmastersevents.com - please understand they’re receiving a large amount of emails and it may take longer than normal to get a response. Please be patient.