Tickets

Gutted.   Didn't realise weekend abd gold passes had sold out... just went to get my tickets as didnt want to book until had vaccine, as wasnt going to go if not had vaccine 

I know there is friday and sunday tickets but not worth paying hotel for long weekend if not going to event all days.

Guess we will need to wait until next year.

Have a blast anyone going .

It's understandable if you have a long way to come but is there anything else you could do in the area on Saturday so you can still attend and have fun?  There's the Dr Who interactive experience I think?

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm in the exact same situation as you. Gutted doesn't begin to cover it. 

I'm hoping some people who have tickets for Saturday might not be able to attended & Showmasters might have a returns list.

I somehow managed to book up a diamond pass for Riz, plus 2 photo ops for Saturday, and totally forgot to book my entry ticket.

As there was no warning, I'm guessing/hoping it may be a precautionary measure, in case restrictions aren't lifted on 21st June. 

14 hours ago, englishjim said:

I'm hoping some people who have tickets for Saturday might not be able to attended & Showmasters might have a returns list.

It's not something they have done before but obviously the situation is a bit different this time.  I have seen someone post elsewhere that apparently SM have said they aren't going to be doing that though so I think it's best to assume there won't be any more Saturday tickets.

12 hours ago, AndyDrums said:

I somehow managed to book up a diamond pass for Riz, plus 2 photo ops for Saturday, and totally forgot to book my entry ticket.

As there was no warning, I'm guessing/hoping it may be a precautionary measure, in case restrictions aren't lifted on 21st June. 

If you haven't you might want to contact them about that, they may only offer you credit but it's safer to assume no more Saturday tickets will be released and act based on that.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:24 PM, Raylenth said:

It's understandable if you have a long way to come but is there anything else you could do in the area on Saturday so you can still attend and have fun?  There's the Dr Who interactive experience I think?

Possibly.  Will look in to it and see 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 11:12 AM, Raylenth said:

It's not something they have done before but obviously the situation is a bit different this time.  I have seen someone post elsewhere that apparently SM have said they aren't going to be doing that though so I think it's best to assume there won't be any more Saturday tickets.

If you haven't you might want to contact them about that, they may only offer you credit but it's safer to assume no more Saturday tickets will be released and act based on that.

Yeah, I emailed as soon as I realised. Only response so far, has been "we've received a lot of emails. Bare with us". 

If the press is to be believed, then it doesn't look likely 21st will go ahead as planned, which will put any new date, much closer to this event. 

On 6/3/2021 at 4:42 PM, HeartDT said:

Gutted.   Didn't realise weekend abd gold passes had sold out... just went to get my tickets as didnt want to book until had vaccine, as wasnt going to go if not had vaccine 

I know there is friday and sunday tickets but not worth paying hotel for long weekend if not going to event all days.

Guess we will need to wait until next year.

Have a blast anyone going .

On 6/3/2021 at 10:52 PM, AndyDrums said:

In case you haven't seen, there are Saturday tickets in the shop for the re-arranged event =)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, posey1234 said:

Hi i wont be able to go this year but can nxt year can i move my tickets to that date

You need to email the office posey, only they will be able to help you with that, they should allow it though

• 1 month later...