Guests on the Pre Order Shop

4 hours ago, carlthomas1236 said:

Are Riz Ahmed, Ming-Na Wen and David Warner still scheduled to appear at the event in July?

I can't see these 3 on the Pre Orders website, so have they cancelled? Or just not updated on the site yet?

Pre orders hasn't been updated.  Aaron Paul doesn't have any 8x10's listed either.

12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Pre orders hasn't been updated.  Aaron Paul doesn't have any 8x10's listed either.

Aaron is in the pre-order store now.

Aaron Paul Pre-order LFCC2021 – Showmasters Comic Con Official Autograph Shop (showmasterssales.com

The three guests mentioned above (Riz, Ming-Na and David) are still missing from the store though, but everyone else seems to be there now. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Aaron is in the pre-order store now.

Aaron Paul Pre-order LFCC2021 – Showmasters Comic Con Official Autograph Shop (showmasterssales.com

The three guests mentioned above (Riz, Ming-Na and David) are still missing from the store though, but everyone else seems to be there now. 

Excellent.  It was only a few days ago I looked.

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, danvader123@hotmail.co.uk said:

I have a question I have bought an send in option for Nick Frost, I want to send my poster in but the website gives two addresses but does not state which one you send the poster tubes too many thanks. 

It says this in the details so I guess it will tell you when you order.

Send in addresses:

Please check the product description for details of which address below to send your items.

Showmasters – Personal Items for [INSERT NAME OF EVENT]
8 Heol Gwynno
Llantrisant
Wales
CF728DD
United Kingdom

Showmasters – Personal Items for [INSERT NAME OF EVENT]
52 Potters Lane
Kilne Farm
Milton Keynes
MK11 3HQ
United Kingdom

As Raylenth says, check the product description. Generally though, the MK address has been for the recent SW send in private signings, the Welsh address is the main address for Showmasters event send in.

• Like 1