Requesting refund vouchers

Eyup. 

I’ve emailed the shop on 19th April to request vouchers for the tickets bought for LFCC. I’ve not heard anything back from them as of around 3 weeks later. Is this delay usual, or is it worth me getting in contact with them again, do you think?

Cheers,

3 hours ago, Dorgris said:

Eyup. 

I’ve emailed the shop on 19th April to request vouchers for the tickets bought for LFCC. I’ve not heard anything back from them as of around 3 weeks later. Is this delay usual, or is it worth me getting in contact with them again, do you think?

Cheers,

Unfortunately like I said in a different post, you won't get refunds for the tickets even if you request vouchers, because the con is going on as proceeded. The only way you'd get a refund or vouchers would be IF LFCC/Showmasters have to cancel due to government guidelines.

2 minutes ago, Namine said:

Unfortunately like I said in a different post, you won't get refunds for the tickets even if you request vouchers, because the con is going on as proceeded. The only way you'd get a refund or vouchers would be IF LFCC/Showmasters have to cancel due to government guidelines.

Thanks Namine - that’s confused me though, because of this which was in the initial update last year:

“All tickets already purchased for LFCC 2020 will be valid for the new July 2021 dates so there is no further action needed to be taken on your part. If you cannot make the new dates then if you email shop@showmastersevents.com  you will be issued a digital voucher that can be used at any Showmasters event, any time up to two years of issue”

So are we saying that the above is now not the case at all? A friend of mine already received her refund vouchers last month for the same request as mine. 

As far as I know they were issuing vouchers if you couldn't make it.  As it response time, I don't know what to advise unfortunately, 3 weeks is plenty of time really, so it might be worth emailing again.

21 hours ago, Namine said:

That is incorrect, as Raylenth has said it has been posted previously, if you had booked and can not make the new dates, then you could get refund Vouchers.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2021 at 4:10 PM, Dorgris said:

Thanks Namine - that’s confused me though, because of this which was in the initial update last year:

“All tickets already purchased for LFCC 2020 will be valid for the new July 2021 dates so there is no further action needed to be taken on your part. If you cannot make the new dates then if you email shop@showmastersevents.com  you will be issued a digital voucher that can be used at any Showmasters event, any time up to two years of issue”

So are we saying that the above is now not the case at all? A friend of mine already received her refund vouchers last month for the same request as mine. 

it took about 2 months for mine to come through but no harm in asking them again

2 minutes ago, mark worton said:

it took about 2 months for mine to come through but no harm in asking them again

Thanks Mark (and everyone else!) - I sent a follow up yesterday. I don’t want to be pestering anyone but I could just use some reassurance that it’s in hand. I’m sure they have enough on their plate at the moment though. 

• Like 1