Refund Vouchers, how do we use them?

DullyEL

I'm trying to book tickets through eventbrite with my Refund Vouchers but when arriving at checkout, it doesn't show me any option to use them? I've tried on the App and a desktop. Any help? Am i missing something? thank you :)

1 hour ago, DullyEL said:

I'm trying to book tickets through eventbrite with my Refund Vouchers but when arriving at checkout, it doesn't show me any option to use them? I've tried on the App and a desktop. Any help? Am i missing something? thank you :)

Without any mods around these days, you might be better off trying to ask SM via social media if you can.

2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Without any mods around these days, you might be better off trying to ask SM via social media if you can.

Thank you :) I’ve just figured it out, I didn’t spot the ‘Enter Promo Code’ bit til now haha :)

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 4/29/2021 at 11:57 AM, DullyEL said:

Hi, this information is available on the website: https://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/voucher-guide/