Pre-orders

InsO

Hi all,

With some of us with asthma and on immunosurpressants it would be great if the pre-orders can feature more stars this year please.

I'd love to be able to send an item/ select a photo for the following people to sign without having to risk attending this year: Nick Frost, Robbie Coltrane, Ernie Hudson and Ben Browder.

Cheers for considering this request!

Edited by InsO

2 hours ago, InsO said:

Hi all,

With some of us with asthma and on immunosurpressants it would be great if the pre-orders can feature more stars this year please.

I'd love to be able to send an item/ select a photo for the following people to sign without having to risk attending this year: Nick Frost, Robbie Coltrane, Ernie Hudson and Ben Browder.

Cheers for considering this request!

Usually, all the guests at LFCC are available on the Showmasters Sales site.

58 minutes ago, InsO said:

Ta all. Any idea when do they usually upload the rest of the guests please? Again aware it's not usual circumstances but hate to miss it..

Usually pre orders get added around the time of announcement but there's no official timeframe so it's whenever really.  Best thing to do is to check once in a while, or when they start making official announcements again.  Most guests you won't have to worry about as pre order's rarely sell out, the only time I'd say you might want to order quickly is if they announced a massive A lister who would get a lot of people buying.  Then they would probably cap it and you'd want to order sooner rather than later.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...