TV shows watched in 2021

6 hours ago, maegurwen said:

That reminds me that I have the dvd somewhere. I need to start watching that at some point. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WandaVision Episode 7...HOLY SMOKES THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!! I genuinely don't think I've been this invested in a show for YEARS, and I am loving it! Every single performance is top notch (seriously, Pa

I see I've been name-dropped.  I also watched Revolution Of The Daleks, and I actually rather enjoyed it. Far from a perfect episode, but as far as I'm concerned it's one of the best of the Chibna

Not been watching much other than the same 6 episodes of Derry Girls on a loop. I'm stuck.

Lucifer seasons 1-5.  Finally managed to get access to the Amazon series so I've binged watched them all and have mostly enjoyed it.  Some of the plot lines were fairly obvious (last few eps of S5, I'm looking at you) and the less said about some of them not actually being very good police officers the better.  it's amusing and enjoyable though and good on Tom Ellis for being willing to get his bum out so often.

11 hours ago, Raylenth said:

good on Tom Ellis for being willing to get his bum out so often.

Disgusting objectification.

Although I guess I know what I have to do next time SM have the Wings photoshoot available. 

Edited by natedammit
6 hours ago, natedammit said:

Disgusting objectification.

Although I guess I know what I have to do next time SM have the Wings photoshoot available. 

That would be really funny and you are committed to doing it now.  May I recommend the arseless trousers for a modicum of decency?

• 2 weeks later...

The Boys.  This is a really good series, it's bizarre, childish, funny, crude and at times strange.  I've loved it though.  The chap who plays Homelander is brilliant, he can really do a good power mad psychopath and he was often really chilling to watch.  The whole cast is superb.

And I love the whole thing with The Deep and the fate of all his sea helpers.  It's tragic and down right hilarious.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Raylenth said:

bizarre, childish, funny, crude and at times strange

That reminds me of someone. I can't quite think who...

• Haha 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 5:52 PM, Faerie Tanith said:

I'm rewatching the entirety of Desperate Housewives for the first time in years. I don't care what anybody says, it's television at its finest.

Nah, too many women.

On 4/16/2021 at 5:52 PM, Faerie Tanith said:

I'm rewatching the entirety of Desperate Housewives for the first time in years. I don't care what anybody says, it's television at its finest.

I recently did the same thing - loved it!! 

On 3/2/2021 at 9:48 AM, Kurdamoni said:

Peaky Blinders: finally started watching it with my boyfriend. It's gritty and dark, but I like that. Great acting. We'll see how it goes.

That reminds me I need to watch the rest. I stopped in the middle of episode 2 and I can't rember why I did that.. 

On 4/23/2021 at 8:40 PM, Faerie Tanith said:

Just as many men. Or malewives, if you prefer.

AHA! So you do care what anybody says. Somebody says. Me says.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 2:59 PM, Kurdamoni said:

I saw all three episodes now, it's really entertaining. I like where it is going. Very mysterious.

I really enjoyed it I loved the storyline and the mystery of it