Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Robert Englund

Appearing: Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Autograph Price: £75

Photo Shoot Price: £45

Talk: £20

Photo Shoot in Costume and Make-Up £115

Photo Shoot in Costume and Make-Up on Boiler Room set from a Nightmare on Elm Street £135

ROBERT ENGLUND DIAMOND PASS - £295
Exclusive Dogtag
Standard Make up shoot  
Pre-signed exclusive poster
Cap
Talk - priority seating
Keyring

ELM STREET PASS - £550
Everything in the standard Freddie Kruger pass
PLUS
Exclusive Elm Street Dog Tag
Exclusive t shirt
Make Up shoot on the Boiler room set
VIP Meet and Greet

TO PURCHASE ANY OF THE ABOVE ROBERT ENGLUND TICKETS PLEASE CLICK HERE

Activities will be scheduled across the 3 days of LFCC so you will need to purchase a 3 day ticket for the event which is not included in the price.
Whilst the Covid Pandemic is still active, Showmasters reserve the right to issue a voucher in lieu of cash refund for this ticket

Buy Entry Tickets Now using this link

Robert-Englund-2021.jpg.e1a4f42178ba49a29925ee0e0d16b809.jpg

NEWS-englund-makeup.jpg.1569ce60ceb13c5e0f7b2956bf63d98c.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000387/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, spengler said:

Whats the VIP meet and greet involve? I'm guessing just a small group of you, or just yourself in a room or something?

With no regular mods around these days, I don’t know how much we’ll get answers to these types of questions on here. If I had to guess though, it will be in groups. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, spengler said:

Whats the VIP meet and greet involve? I'm guessing just a small group of you, or just yourself in a room or something?

If it's like it is at a convention it'll be in groups in a room together and he will be brought around to each group for a short while.  So you won't get ages with him, and it won't be one on one or anything, but they are usually good.

But as Wrong says, unless they give us more info, we just have no way of knowing the specifics.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, antoniocb said:

This is amazing news! I have a question that seems to be very persistent, but I still don't have it clear: do I need a diamond pass to assure the picture with him or all the pictures sold will be taken? Thanks and regards!

It is extremely rare that people who buy photos don’t get them as long as they are in the right place at the right time. In the 7 years I’ve been going to Showmaster’s events, I think I’ve only seen it maybe once and those were due to unexpected circumstances. So yes, if you buy the photo, you’ll get it. 

Edited by Wrong Name

16 minutes ago, antoniocb said:

Thank you very much for your fast reply! That means that I can buy as many photo ops as I want without worrying for not having time to take it? Regards!

Each photo session has a set time it runs for, so as long as you are in the right place at the right time you will get your photo. If you book 30 different photo shoots for one day, then you will have to worry about shoots clashing. If you mean just buying lots of photos for Robert, then yes you can take them all back to back at the same shoot so no worries there. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, as Dalek said if you are looking to book shoots with lots of different guests, don't just book dozens and hope it will be OK.  Staff will help you out as much as they can if you have a bad clash and planning is key, but there is a limit to what you can get done in a day.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Leeblackpool said:

Can you still get a personal autograph from him in person? 

As it lists an autograph price, he'll be signing on Friday and Sunday as usual. As Saturday is the day with the make up shoots, his signing time will most likely be heavily reduced, if he signs at all that day. So yes you can get an auto in person from him.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

14 minutes ago, tormented-n-torn said:

When can I pre order an autograph, as in for postal delivery? Thanks

As there's very rarely any Showmasters staff around now you will just have to keep an eye out for an announcement that the shop is live, or probably the best option is to just keep checking the shop to see when pre orders for Summer go live.

19 minutes ago, Dancol said:

Not likely to be going ahead. I wouldn't buy tickets as they won't refund them

Do you mean the whole event or just the Robert stuff? And why? There can be no guarantee of either, sure, but if it doesn't happen, people will not lose their money. Please don't post things like this to put people off based on nothing.