Who do you want to see for 2021?

Faerie Tanith

I won't be greedy Trek wise, having basically the entire Voyager cast in November will be fantastic. Anyone from Buffy, Angel or Firefly at a con would be great and in particular I've long wanted to meet Eliza Dushku. Claudia Black and Ben Browder of Farscape and Stargate fame would also be a nice addition to any event, especially both together. Might be a bit much to ask, but anyone from Babylon 5 would be a definite draw for me. 

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Z Nation, Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist & Joan of Arcadia)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Fix, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville, Take Two & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Disclaimer: this was written after another "fun packed" 15 hour nightshift as a key worker (don't even get me started on that subject) so this post might appear less diplomatic than i would normally post on any forum.

Having noticed that many of the actors that i enjoyed watching as a kid (i was born in 1971) are popping their clogs i was wondering if trying to grab as many of these people as possible before they all snuff it would be a better idea than grabbing all the ones known by the youngsters these days and they might be considerably cheaper to recruit to the events. (i live in Scotland and i know that we will never see the majority of the Stargate cast etc, in Braehead Arena and where a lot of the actors/actresses that attend here were more background actors, third spearman to the right etc. this isn't a criticism just an observation).

so i would like to see as many of the original cast from:

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Space 1999

Blake's 7

Sapphire & Steel

ok, that's my tuppence, time to go to the bathroom for S.S. & S.

• Like 1

Having recently finally watched Buffy from start to finish for the first time (I know, I know, I'm very late to the Buffy fandom!) it would be great if SM could get some of the main Scooby gang back together next year. I know that Alyson Hannigan, James Marsters and Anthony Head have done cons before, and it would be great if SM could also try and get Nicholas Brendon (who seems to be doing UK cons now!). And of course, Sarah Michelle Gellar would be great!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...