Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

November Film Fair Postponed to 31 January 2021

The next London Film Fair is going to be postponed until Sunday 31st January 2021.

Due to the ongoing effects and restrictions of the Covid19 virus we are still not in a position to be able to hold the event safely so we have had to postpone to the new date of Sunday 31st January 2021.

We will return to the Royal National Hotel with the advertised guest list who have all agreed to attend in in the new year (subject to any work commitments). All tickets will be automatically transferred to the new date so there is no further action you need to take.
We look forward to seeing you all at the event when we are able to return to some form of normality and we can all once again enjoy our hobby.
Stay safe and take care of yourself and your friends and family.

Paul and Jason and the team

Any chance please you can respond to my continued emails asking for return of posters I've been asking for since September 2019?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, mckee74 said:

Any chance please you can respond to my continued emails asking for return of posters I've been asking for since September 2019?

The preorder stuff is done by a separate group of people to those who organise the cons. Your best bet is either through the preorder website, or get in touch with Imperial Signings on Facebook. There really aren't any mods on here anymore or people checking posts.

Edited by Wrong Name