Your Glasgow memories

DavidB

• Moderators

Of course we're all gutted we can't be in Glasgow right now enjoying ourselves with you lovely people.

We'd love to hear about your favourite memories and see your best photos!

Who are your favourites that you'd love to see make a return to Glasgow in the future?

We can't wait to see you all again!

My first con was a few years ago. I only realised it was taking place the day before. I had forever seen adverts for previous cons in SFX magazine and never really thought about actually going. 

I saw Dirk Benedict was gonna be there and thought, why not? I loved the The A-Team and realised I could actually meet one of them, I was not disappointed, he was a lovely guy. I came away like the kid who had just been given the best Christmas present of all time. I was buzzing for ages after. 

So that was my first experience of meeting someone to get their auto and several hundreds of £'s later (at least, so far). I've been going to cons ever since.

Roll on the next one! 

Glasgow was the first event I ever attended, nearby to where I live so it’s an easy event to get to. The arena is small compared to the likes of London but I was still overwhelmed with it all, it confirmed I was definitely a comic con geek :lol: disappointed Glasgow isn’t happening this year as it’s a nice event to help with the post con blues just after London. Onwards to 2021 and many more comic cons in the future, I’ve got a long list of guests that I look forward to meeting