Buying Diamond Passes in New Shop

For some reason it's using the app layout, which personally I hate, it was much easier with everything neatly divided into days and categories in the old shop.  It also has the potential to get SM in trouble in this version as there's no description in some of the products, such as the Gold pass, so there's no indication of what it includes.  Also most of the 'see more' info just say 'as per our T&C's' which aren't listed anywhere.  If anyone buys and has an issue, legally the ball will be in their court because you cannot introduce terms after the product has been bought.

Re the Diamonds, basically they aren't there.  I believe, from what I took from a post somewhere, they took them off sale whilst they were reconfirming and intended to add them back in the shop a few days after the postponement announcement went up but that hasn't happened.  All you can do is keep checking and/or see if they post when they have gone back in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

For some reason it's using the app layout, which personally I hate, it was much easier with everything neatly divided into days and categories in the old shop.  It also has the potential to get SM in trouble in this version as there's no description in some of the products, such as the Gold pass, so there's no indication of what it includes.  Also most of the 'see more' info just say 'as per our T&C's' which aren't listed anywhere.  If anyone buys and has an issue, legally the ball will be in their court because you cannot introduce terms after the product has been bought.

Re the Diamonds, basically they aren't there.  I believe, from what I took from a post somewhere, they took them off sale whilst they were reconfirming and intended to add them back in the shop a few days after the postponement announcement went up but that hasn't happened.  All you can do is keep checking and/or see if they post when they have gone back in.

Yeah I agree it's awful =( Hopefully it'll get changed back when everything is properly back on track for the November date.

Ok lovely, thanks very much! I shall do that.