Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

This is early. Roll on 2021. :clap:

Anyone got a time machine handy....:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, maegurwen said:

Anyone got a time machine handy....:P

tardis-gif-8.gif

Always remember where you parked.

Edited by Peter Capaldi Fan
Typo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully next year we'll be able to attend the Cons like we did before the crisis ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Hopefully next year we'll be able to attend the Cons like we did before the crisis ;)

JSsOAfl.jpeg

FickleSmallFox-size_restricted.gif

 

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the timetable out yet? Where can I find a floor plan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I run* to get VQs this time?

 

 

*Please don’t. You’ll anger Too Tall!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good. I won't be going to the one in November so this is good to see already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I miss the announcement for this 2021 Summer con?

This is the confirmed new date I assume as its on this forum.

As I may not be able to go as my Fiancee wants to go away on a hen doooo..... I will be left holding toddler.....

i can feel myself wanting to cry.....acctually missing LFCC 2 years in a row would destroy me Beyond words..... :blink:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

Did I miss the announcement for this 2021 Summer con?

This is the confirmed new date I assume as its on this forum.

As I may not be able to go as my Fiancee wants to go away on a hen doooo..... I will be left holding toddler.....

i can feel myself wanting to cry.....acctually missing LFCC 2 years in a row would destroy me Beyond words..... :blink:

If I remember correctly the dates were announced at the same time as LFCC 2020 was postponed until November. Not much help if you can't do the dates :crying:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still a long way from now, but already looking forward to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 6:46 PM, RomeroSavini said:

Did I miss the announcement for this 2021 Summer con?

This is the confirmed new date I assume as its on this forum.

As I may not be able to go as my Fiancee wants to go away on a hen doooo..... I will be left holding toddler.....

i can feel myself wanting to cry.....acctually missing LFCC 2 years in a row would destroy me Beyond words..... :blink:

Bring the toddler is one solution. Make it a fun day out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LadyDeTemps said:
On 7/25/2020 at 6:46 PM, RomeroSavini said:

Did I miss the announcement for this 2021 Summer con?

This is the confirmed new date I assume as its on this forum.

As I may not be able to go as my Fiancee wants to go away on a hen doooo..... I will be left holding toddler.....

i can feel myself wanting to cry.....acctually missing LFCC 2 years in a row would destroy me Beyond words..... :blink:

Bring the toddler is one solution. Make it a fun day out.

Not being so under the thumb is another.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got time off work and a hotel booked.

Just waiting to see if I can go subject to other commitments...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2020 at 10:40 PM, LadyDeTemps said:

Bring the toddler is one solution. Make it a fun day out.

In theory it sounds fun, in reality not haha hours in a line, all day in a venue. I would never in my life bring a child, ever.

It's hard for adults at over crowded cons, I see how some children suffer in the heat and crushing crowds as well. I have seen some horrible situations over the years with small kids and babies, no way I put my child at risk.

I would literally be arrested if someone pushed my child out the way like I have seen other selfish people do.

So cons are for me alone :D

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

In theory it sounds fun, in reality not haha hours in a line, all day in a venue. I would never in my life bring a child, ever.

It's hard for adults at over crowded cons, I see how some children suffer in the heat and crushing crowds as well. I have seen some horrible situations over the years with small kids and babies, no way I put my child at risk.

I would literally be arrested if someone pushed my child out the way like I have seen other selfish people do.

So cons are for me alone :D

Yeah, I wouldn't ever bring any children. Mostly because I don't have any, so I would be arrested.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping to go Saturday and Sunday next year! Can't wait! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...