General Chat

I printed my tickets off for Friday 19/11/21 but on the actual ticket it has Friday 23rd July. Obviously this was when I bought them for the original date before it got cancelled. Will this will still be a valid ticket to get me entrance on the day. Kindest regards Thank you Blane

19 hours ago, Magicblane said:

I printed my tickets off for Friday 19/11/21 but on the actual ticket it has Friday 23rd July. Obviously this was when I bought them for the original date before it got cancelled. Will this will still be a valid ticket to get me entrance on the day. Kindest regards Thank you Blane

Mine have updated to show the new dates, but they did say everyones would still be valid.

8 hours ago, posey1234 said:

Please can someone help me with the last post I put up would really be helpful don't know what to do

I hate to be pedantic (he said, lying) but technically it was your last but one post. 

On 10/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, posey1234 said:

I'm not sure this has been said before I have 2 tickets for the full weekend and only I can make it can I refund the other one for vouchers??

Technically it would depend on when you bought them. If it was before the date change(s) then yes, you definitely would be entitled to a refund/vouchers. If you bought them once the date was finalised then the terms would say that you are not entitled, but I would still ask for one anyway (and not mention when it was you bought them).

Unfortunately, either way your only option is to email to request this. Make sure to be very clear that it is only one that you need vouchers for. 

14 hours ago, natedammit said:

I hate to be pedantic (he said, lying) but technically it was your last but one post. 

Technically it would depend on when you bought them. If it was before the date change(s) then yes, you definitely would be entitled to a refund/vouchers. If you bought them once the date was finalised then the terms would say that you are not entitled, but I would still ask for one anyway (and not mention when it was you bought them).

Unfortunately, either way your only option is to email to request this. Make sure to be very clear that it is only one that you need vouchers for. 

Lol thanks for your help mate

• 2 weeks later...