General Chat

2 minutes ago, Iceman71 said:

Just got voucher for my weekend ticket for July as couldn't go. Now November has Saturday and weekend tickets sold out to which I can go. They better make more available 

I'm not sure the shop is fully updated yet so there's hope - the header says Nov but the dates on the tickets themselves say they go off sale in July, so I'm not sure they have reset yet.

Apologies if this has been asked already but is there a specific deadline for requesting a voucher? It is very unlikely I will be able to attend the Sunday of this event, as I am currently supposed to be at another one that weekend (like many others, I suspect). I suppose I could come back for the Sunday of LFCC but bit of a rush to do so on Sat night. I am thinking of coming on the Friday though before heading off to the other event for the weekend. The only LFCC ticket I have (transferred from Spring 2020) is Clark Gregg DP but if he is announced say for Birmingham in September, I could actually go to that so I don't want to request a voucher in exchange for his DP until I know for a fact whether he is moved to another event or just cancelled until next summer. They haven't currently said about transferring guests to next summer's LFCC, which is also a possibility for me assuming we are in much better shape next summer.

17 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

Apologies if this has been asked already but is there a specific deadline for requesting a voucher? It is very unlikely I will be able to attend the Sunday of this event, as I am currently supposed to be at another one that weekend (like many others, I suspect). I suppose I could come back for the Sunday of LFCC but bit of a rush to do so on Sat night. I am thinking of coming on the Friday though before heading off to the other event for the weekend. The only LFCC ticket I have (transferred from Spring 2020) is Clark Gregg DP but if he is announced say for Birmingham in September, I could actually go to that so I don't want to request a voucher in exchange for his DP until I know for a fact whether he is moved to another event or just cancelled until next summer. They haven't currently said about transferring guests to next summer's LFCC, which is also a possibility for me assuming we are in much better shape next summer.

As far as I have seen there hasn't been mention of any deadline for voucher requests.  With Clark though obviously we have to wait and see what event he can do but as Nov is now the main con of the year they will try and get as many back for that as they can I guess.

2 hours ago, paul said:

Is there any chance of the ‘guest days/prices’ thread being updated to show only those who have reconfirmed currently? 

I'm sure it will be, but it may not be soon. The forum is somewhat 'low priority' these days.

2 hours ago, Namine said:

I presume that SM are still going by the old rule for reconfirmed guests of "if they're on the site, they've reconfirmed"?

They are reconfirming the guests via face book but I guess so.  It'd be much easier for us if they could split them down into a reconfirmed/unconfirmed sections though

• Like 1

Hey all

Went to buy a few photo ops tonight and it had been going slow through whole process entered payment and looked as tho all confirming but then froze.   Anyone else had problems?   Used other sites etc ok/tested our end and all ok.

2 hours ago, HeartDT said:

Hey all

Went to buy a few photo ops tonight and it had been going slow through whole process entered payment and looked as tho all confirming but then froze.   Anyone else had problems?   Used other sites etc ok/tested our end and all ok.

Sagepay, who i believe Showmasters use,  have been having a few issues the last few days. so id surmise this is where the issue is

• Thanks 1

Hopefully with cons resuming around September time, I'm hoping that there'll be smiling faces at LFCC. I know I'm gonna probably cry for joy because of the fact that it's been near 4 years since I attended a LFCC!

Though even if there are no rules on masks, I'm still gonna wear one, just to be safe than sorry even though I've had my 2nd jab a couple weeks ago!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Namine said:

Hopefully with cons resuming around September time, I'm hoping that there'll be smiling faces at LFCC. I know I'm gonna probably cry for joy because of the fact that it's been near 4 years since I attended a LFCC!

Though even if there are no rules on masks, I'm still gonna wear one, just to be safe than sorry even though I've had my 2nd jab a couple weeks ago!

I’m sure the only thing you’ll see will be smiling faces! I know I will be :D

On 6/25/2021 at 9:55 PM, Namine said:

Oh'll they'll b re-starting August time B)

As for masks, it depends on personal tastes I suppose, I'll probably b wearing mine on my rear end :P

3 hours ago, mark worton said:

What's with the rockets have i missed something lol

3 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

I think that's our 'rank' on the forum :king:

Yeah, if you hover your curser over them it shows your rank.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 9:55 PM, Namine said:

There were actually a couple that took place this weekend, though they were much, much smaller than LFCC.

• Moderators
On 12/27/2020 at 10:07 PM, Pinhead1987 said:

Hello I'm looking to attend in 2021 and I'd like to start saving and getting things prepped but with recent announcements I'm not sure if it's safe to commit as I live in Ireland so there's alot on the line, my question is...does anyone have a rough idea on the chances this event will still happen if not will their be refunds ? Sorry if this has been asked i did check previous comments but didn't see this being asked so I thought to take that step. 

I’m also from Ireland, so I understand your concern. 

The company follows the latest government advice, along with Public Health England’s advice. In the unlikely event, they require that events of this size no longer go ahead come November, it’ll be relayed via social media, forums and ticket holders will be notified. 

Showmasters’ current T&Cs allow for credit vouchers for postponements & guest cancellations, not cash refunds. As you’re probably aware, we did sell out of Saturday & weekend tickets, so it’s very likely we will sell out for November too. 

• Moderators
On 6/17/2021 at 8:56 AM, natedammit said:

I'm sure it will be, but it may not be soon. The forum is somewhat 'low priority' these days.

I don’t believe it’s “low-priority;” the company have recently recruited more of us to help man it. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 6/14/2021 at 7:39 PM, Iceman71 said:

Just got voucher for my weekend ticket for July as couldn't go. Now November has Saturday and weekend tickets sold out to which I can go. They better make more available 

Please email shop@showmastersevents.com with requests for Saturday/weekend tickets. Priority was given to those with DP/photoshoots/talks booked for the Saturday, but no entry tickets.