General Chat

5 hours ago, Midnight said:

due to a reply from an actor regarding November, its going around that SM are likely to cancel july or make it UK actors only.. whats everyones thoughts?

Unfortunately we wouldn't be allowed to discuss it here really.

18 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Yep. Some more for my TARDIS book :dance:

Same as me. And with Peter Davison and Janet Fielding, booking a duo photoshoot is on the radar. As that was my Tardis team growing up. (With Sarah Sutton/Mark Strickson)

Edited by Mfahey79
posted before finishing
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, WilfMott said:

Sorry if this has come up in a discussion somewhere else but do we know how photo shoots will work with social distancing? 

Probably still too early to say. We still don't know what sort of restrictions will be in place by LFCC. ShowMasters will be governed by the regulations in place. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

Same as me. And with Peter Davison and Janet Fielding, booking a duo photoshoot is on the radar. As that was my Tardis team growing up. (With Sarah Sutton/Mark Strickson)

Definitely interested in the duo photo shoot. Similar era for me as well. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, WilfMott said:

Sorry if this has come up in a discussion somewhere else but do we know how photo shoots will work with social distancing? 

Total guess, but if restrictions are lifted it may also come down to what the guests want.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 6/8/2021 at 11:11 PM, WilfMott said:

Showmasters cannot make a decision on the specific restrictions until closer to the time, however, trust that it will be done with safety at the front of the mind of the organisers, and in line with governmental restrictions and Public Health Advice. Keep an eye on social media to be kept up-to-date with the requirements. 

91% of new Covid cases are the delta variant. Cases rising every week. Double jab only 80% effective against delta variant. The grand re-opening on 21st ain't happening imo, will be pushed back, and I'm not sure LFCC will go ahead either at this rate. We shall see.

52 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

91% of new Covid cases are the delta variant. Cases rising every week. Double jab only 80% effective against delta variant. The grand re-opening on 21st ain't happening imo, will be pushed back, and I'm not sure LFCC will go ahead either at this rate. We shall see.

people can hope

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Well... fb just updated to show no LFCC in July.  Expected but still disappointing.   Heres to Nov!!  

Thanks for tge update mate thought that would happen tbh so look forward to novembers now and hopefully we can use our july tickets for that event fingers crossed 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

Thanks for tge update mate thought that would happen tbh so look forward to novembers now and hopefully we can use our july tickets for that event fingers crossed 

From what i read, i believe they are rolling over to Nov ... and again if cant attend to contact for voucher, but please someone correct me if i am wrong.   They have posted update here too now so have a read and see if you think same as me lol.  Keeping fingers crossed for Nov.    More time to save up for spending lol

Edited by HeartDT

6 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

From what i read, i believe they are rolling over to Nov ... and again if cant attend to contact for voucher, but please someone correct me if i am wrong.   They have posted update here too now so have a read and see if you think same as me lol.  Keeping fingers crossed for Nov.    More time to save up for spending lol

I read it the same - tickets roll over and you can apply for credit if you can't go, and the credit will be valid for 2 years.

• Like 2