Guest Suggestions

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Z Nation, Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist & Joan of Arcadia)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Fix, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville, Take Two & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 6:40 PM, Faerie Tanith said:

Henry Cavill, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Angel Coulby, Katie McGrath, Charles Dance, Gal Gadot, Margot Robbie, Brian Van Holt

Would love to meet Henry Cavill, Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Margot Robbie! :smile:

18 hours ago, ChloeLou said:

Megan Fox (It was a shame she had to cancel in 2018!)

I was soooooo relieved when she cancelled. She was really expensive and I had booked a photo solely based on her hotness. Then I remembered I don't find her in the slightest bit attractive and was delighted to get that money back.

5 hours ago, natedammit said:

I was soooooo relieved when she cancelled. She was really expensive and I had booked a photo solely based on her hotness. Then I remembered I don't find her in the slightest bit attractive and was delighted to get that money back.

I didn't have the money in 2018. I felt sorry for those who were excited to meet her. Then I vowed I would save the money, so I could meet her whenever she is rescheduled for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Smallville 20th Anniversary reunion (Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance, Laura Vandervoort)

Arrowverse guest: Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, Katie Cassidy, Grant Gustin, Caty Lotz, Melissa Benoist, Mailese Richard Sellers, Nick Zano, Chyler Leigh, Rachel Skarsten

Wrestling guests: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Trish Status, Brooke Tessmacher, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Steiner Brothers

Michael Keaton, Henry Cavill

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...