General Chat

1 hour ago, Mfahey79 said:

I would assume so, we've a few days yet, but failing that. are you able to print them from the Eventbrite website, or access them via the ap?

No. The code for the diamond passes in the summer had a separate email sent with a different ticket that had a barcode. As long as they send them by Friday, it’s not a problem.

14 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

No. The code for the diamond passes in the summer had a separate email sent with a different ticket that had a barcode. As long as they send them by Friday, it’s not a problem.

My mistake. Wasnt that because they'd split the website ordering system into separate days in the run up to the show.

Hopefully the emails are sent shortly though

2 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

My mistake. Wasnt that because they'd split the website ordering system into separate days in the run up to the show.

Hopefully the emails are sent shortly though

I think it’s because they have the new machine that prints the passes on site and that needs a different barcode than can be produced by Eventbrite. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fishfood29 said:

Hi all, looking forward to this weekend. Just a quick question; I have a David Tennant Diamond Pass Batch 10, will I get into the first photo shoot of the day in the morning or will I have to wait until the afternoon? Thanks in advance. 

AM shoot, all Diamonds will be called first.  Get there about 15 mins after it starts I'd say.

20 hours ago, andrewrolar said:

Still no email with DP barcodes

Hopefully they'll arrive in time OR, they're doing it like before as its the quieter Winter show

I've had the barcode sent through for one of my diamond passes, but doesnt say which one it is for. Maybe it covers both of them. But before that I got an eventbrite ticket reminder email for my Matt Smith, but not my David Tennant one. 

It would be less confusing if they'd put which one it was for, or used tickets in the email rather that ticket.

Edited by Mfahey79

2 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

I've had the barcode sent through for one of my diamond passes, but doesnt say which one it is for. Maybe it covers both of them. But before that I got an eventbrite ticket reminder email for my Matt Smith, but not my David Tennant one. 

It would be less confusing if they'd put which one it was for, or used tickets in the email rather that ticket.

Did you not get a barcode for each DP in the same email? Agreed it doesn't specify which is which but I definitely have 3 different barcodes for my 3 DPs. I had to scroll through the email to find them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Did you not get a barcode for each DP in the same email? Agreed it doesn't specify which is which but I definitely have 3 different barcodes for my 3 DPs. I had to scroll through the email to find them.

Let's just pretend this didnt happen, it's been sent to a different email address. 

Finds giant rock to hide behind and hopes no-one notices

Edited by Mfahey79
Grammar
  • Haha 2

Sorry if this has already been asked, but what's the process for collecting the Diamond Pass, as I've read the email but I'm still unsure. Do I have to go to the National Hall entrance to pick it up before I queue for entrance to the event on Sunday? Or do I queue to get in, and then go and get the Diamond Pass?

On 11/13/2022 at 5:42 PM, andrewrolar said:

Are the DP being printed the same way as in july

ie. An email will be sent with a barcode to be scanned at the show, one per DP? 

If so, they're running a bit late with the emails being sent

I have a few questions.

1.Why is there a code when I have a evenbrite ticket for the diamond pass?

2.What do these printed passes look like? (didn't end up going in july like I usually do) 

4 hours ago, maegurwen said:

I have a few questions.

1.Why is there a code when I have a evenbrite ticket for the diamond pass?

2.What do these printed passes look like? (didn't end up going in july like I usually do) 

I think as Wrong name, has said further up the forum, the new machine needs a bar code to print the new passes from. 

If you've had a diamond pass before, it's exactly the same just slightly smaller and printed out on collection. 

1 hour ago, Mfahey79 said:

I think as Wrong name, has said further up the forum, the new machine needs a bar code to print the new passes from. 

If you've had a diamond pass before, it's exactly the same just slightly smaller and printed out on collection. 

I have and OK. 

17 hours ago, babygurl1853 said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but what's the process for collecting the Diamond Pass, as I've read the email but I'm still unsure. Do I have to go to the National Hall entrance to pick it up before I queue for entrance to the event on Sunday? Or do I queue to get in, and then go and get the Diamond Pass?

There is no right or wrong answer. It depends on your individual schedule what works best for you. If you are trying for low VQ tickets I would suggest going in first then get your DP passes. If not then get your DP first. Personally I pick up the DPs first. :smile:

11 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

There is no right or wrong answer. It depends on your individual schedule what works best for you. If you are trying for low VQ tickets I would suggest going in first then get your DP passes. If not then get your DP first. Personally I pick up the DPs first. :smile:

Thanks! Not bothered about VQs so will probably head to get DP first, I imagine it'll be the shorter queue lol

• Like 1

I was trying to view their insta page earlier but it wouldn't load, I'd search it and the account would come up but then instagram would give me an error. And I can't tag them in any of my posts. I'm trying to wrack my brains and think of anything I might have done or said recently to warrant blocking but I'm coming up blank.

Well regardless, I had a very fun and chill day. The quietest and least stressful comic con for me, train cancellations aside. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Well regardless, I had a very fun and chill day. The quietest and least stressful comic con for me, train cancellations aside. 

Was a bit of a chill day for me too. I also spotted Peter Capaldi Fan and we chatted. Was nice to see you again Peter Capaldi Fan. I was pretty much done by about half two and I went home with some money left (which doesn't usually happen.) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Was a bit of a chill day for me too. I also spotted Peter Capaldi Fan and we chatted. Was nice to see you again Peter Capaldi Fan. I was pretty much done by about half two and I went home with some money left (which doesn't usually happen.) 

I saw someone in the dealers area counting 5p pieces. Definitely wasn’t you then? ;-)