LCC Spring - An appreciation

Well that's me done. I am now on my way back North (well outside the M25 which counts as the same thing).

This was the first time I decided to stay in London. It made it so much easier. 

That was just an awesome weekend courtesy of Showmasters. Bit wet and cold waiting to get in on Saturday but once in let the fun begin. 

All of the guests I met were lovely. I really wouldn't want to single one out for a special mention. The crew in charge of the busier guests were helpful and friendly. 

Had great fun with the photos. The crew in both A and B were excellent. 

Attended three good talks - Samantha Bond,  Doctor Who and Horror. They were all good fun.

Got to have a chat with a couple of forum members @Chris1970 and @maegurwen. Hi guys. Apologies to anyone I saw but didn't recognise. 

Thank you Showmasters for another fabulous experience. 

See you in July. :thumbup:

• Like 9

Appreciated the increased number of artists, illustrators and writers there this time. They really made my day.

Because it was smaller, in the afternoon it was a lot less busy. We were able to find somewhere to sit down and eat that wasn't at the noodle stall. Prices were still eye watering, mind, but once in a while we can manage that.

I'm still not sure why my husband bought me a ticket without asking me to check if there was anyone I wanted to meet, mind. Oddly enough, what I thought would be the biggest inconvenience actually turned out to be a find. Liverpool Street to Shepherd's Bush to Kensington Olympia on the tube is much simpler than King's Cross via wherever to Olympia. Sure, the journey down on the train is longer - and it was busy yesterday because King's Cross was closed. But the rest of it was a doddle.

Glad to be warm and dry again now. By the way, what is that big glowing thing in the sky? Can anyone tell me, please?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Got to have a chat with a couple of forum members @Chris1970 and @maegurwen. Hi guys. Apologies to anyone I saw but didn't recognise. 

Thank you Showmasters for another fabulous experience. 

See you in July. :thumbup:

It was lovely to meet you. Was a little nervous about introducing myself.

If you see me in July, come and say hi :D

It was a brilliant weekend. Got all my autos done quite quick on both days. All the guess I met were lovely.

I hope everyone else had a awesome weekend ^_^

• Like 4