LCC Spring Show and Tell.

12 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Horror Icons Trio - Ken Kirzinger,  Brad Loree and Robert Englund. The photographer was surprised that doing the horror actors would be so much fun. But everyone got into the spirit. This is my scared face!

1582988576725-dfae91a7-d286-45ea-bfb7-b085816cb81a

That's a brilliant photo to have

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LesserJowl said:

Oop, just links. It does seem that I have not remebered. Alas XD XD

Great pictures (even if I did have to go to the trouble of clicking on each one ;)). You and I must have been in the same queue several times. :D

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Great pictures (even if I did have to go to the trouble of clicking on each one ;)). You and I must have been in the same queue several times. :D

Indeed I was thinking the same! =D

• Like 1

Great photos everyone. Keep them coming. My final haul from yesterday (too tired last night).

These lovely ladies were great fun to meet. 

Camille Coduri

1583045693015-9fbbe61e-3a68-4e63-8265-83bc681072e7

Samantha Bond 

1583045944642-1ad16af4-1c1a-45ed-bf4c-3e3ea9c44f22

And the gentlemen.......

Robert Emms

1583045331855-66cefd66-aec5-4421-a49b-e3ff0d61a3ae

And Christopher Lambert who has been a must meet for several years. 

1583045589146-2fe4e15d-3e1d-42d9-a203-e53969582ee9

Fantastic first day. :clap:

• Like 9

I had a blast yesterday, altho someone smudged my book… was a though break for a bit… only had one photoshoot with the wonderful Samatha Bond. She is such a lovely, friendly lady! Her Q&A was funny and interesting! Managed all my 5 autographs, got my ‘no time to die’ poster and did the James Bond experience. So all in all a pretty cool Con experience. I have totally lost my voice tho… 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

If it happens again a quick Flickr lesson - you don't have to click on each link, click on the first to load the picture up and move the mouse around on the left/right hand side of the page and arrows appear that let you scroll through all the photo's in that folder.  Flickr's a bit frustrating in that you have to make the photo's public to be able to share them, but it means any photo's you have there that you haven't specifically marked as private are viewable by anyone with a link to one picture there.  So make sure you don't have anything you don't want seen there ;).  You might be able to put pictures in specific folders so only the ones in that folder are viewable but I haven't tried that myself.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If it happens again a quick Flickr lesson - you don't have to click on each link, click on the first to load the picture up and move the mouse around on the left/right hand side of the page and arrows appear that let you scroll through all the photo's in that folder.  Flickr's a bit frustrating in that you have to make the photo's public to be able to share them, but it means any photo's you have there that you haven't specifically marked as private are viewable by anyone with a link to one picture there.  So make sure you don't have anything you don't want seen there ;).  You might be able to put pictures in specific folders so only the ones in that folder are viewable but I haven't tried that myself.

Ha. I never thought of scrolling. It's too early!

face-palm-gif-5.gif

All good on the public/private photos. I just have two accounts. :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Ha. I never thought of scrolling. It's too early!

face-palm-gif-5.gif

All good on the public/private photos. I just have two accounts. :lol:

I never thought of having 2, but most of my pics there are con/fandom related so if people scroll through mine it's just a collection of fandom crap/Funko's I own, auto's, guests at cons, the occasional badly edited floor plans and random Nordic interior windows.

• Haha 2