Diamond Collection details

Raylenth

Just out of interest, presumably the Clark Gregg passes were produced for the weekend before he cancelled. Are we able to collect them in preparation for Summer or not? (I still have Alex Kingston's pass from summer for example, as she cancelled on the Friday when many people had already collected theirs. I'm assuming no, but just wondered...

7 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

Just out of interest, presumably the Clark Gregg passes were produced for the weekend before he cancelled. Are we able to collect them in preparation for Summer or not? (I still have Alex Kingston's pass from summer for example, as she cancelled on the Friday when many people had already collected theirs. I'm assuming no, but just wondered...

You won't be able to collect them for Summer no.

1 hour ago, DavidSimons said:

As the building has multiple rooms and staircases. Is there any chance this could be made a little more specific as to which room its in. Which way we should be facing in order to determine the left/right corner. Which staircase we're near?

If it's as I suspect they may only have the one main hall.  If entry is through National which is on the main road this is my best guess - red splodge is entry, black splodge is where the booth will be, again, THIS IS A GUESS.  But even if this is wrong I think you are going to have to work it out based on where you go in as I don't think we are going to get much more official confirmation at this point.  If that's the case, when you go in just head left and back.

LFC

• Joyce unpinned this topic