Virtual Queue Tickets

I would expect all of the Diamond Guests to be on VQs and guests like Charles Dance are likely to be on them too given his rare appearances and the number of photos he's got. You may find later in the day on Saturday and on Sunday generally that some guests are on open queue. Jack Gleeson was pretty busy last Spring on Saturday but by 10:30 on Sunday, he was on open queue. Robert Englund, on the other hand, was very busy both days, as I think he is a slow signer.

Or they suddenly introduce VQ for someone who originally was not on it, such as William Zabka, who got super popular from the get go on Friday and didn't slow down. I was already in the queue for him Friday morning (he was the first person I went to) when it started to get long and they put him on VQ.

Just now, Mayhem said:

Or they suddenly introduce VQ for someone who originally was not on it, such as William Zabka, who got super popular from the get go on Friday and didn't slow down. I was already in the queue for him Friday morning (he was the first person I went to) when it started to get long and they put him on VQ.

If I'm remembering correctly that happened to me with Ted Raimi as well.