Moving to LFCC - Clark Gregg

showmasters

Awww, I'm sorry for those people who are going to miss him, but this is actually SO much easier for me.  No more having to get up at 4:30am in the cold and dark in order to be there in time to scramble for his DP prior to a 9:30am shoot!  I can sort my DPs out on the Friday morning/afternoon of LFCC instead.  Looking forward to seeing Clark then.

50 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

Having looked at the LFCC summer purchases for Clark on the Sunday, he is on Batch 4,  which matches what he was on for Spring so I think the shop has now included the Spring purchases unless he sold 3 batches just for summer people in 24 hours (unlikely).

That is the Suggestion I did make. So yeah, Looks like it was added and they just didn't confirm it to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Galaxy-Song said:

How long have we got to decide if want to request a refund? I've spent hundreds just to meet him and I know these things happen but it's way to late now to try get hotel, train and flights refunded . I don't if I will be able to afford to go in Summer. 

They haven't said and will be at LCC now I'm afraid, I think the best thing to do is to wait until they are back in the office next week and email the shop and ask

• Joyce unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Did anybody get their Refund? I Requested a Refund about a few weeks ago... I just got a reply saying the Cancellations refund was only valid until 31st March? But there is no mention of this... Does anyone know if it was published until March? :thumbdown:

Just got the same reply. I checked before I requested if there was a timeframe & I couldn’t see one.

4 minutes ago, RacheyTink said:

Just got the same reply. I checked before I requested if there was a timeframe & I couldn’t see one.

I got another Email back saying the closing date was the Website? Still cant see anything.... and certainly doesn't mention anything about a time limit on this thread.