Latest Guest Announcement - CLARK GREGG

showmasters

1 hour ago, hboy29 said:

As the date is new:  It would be nice if his wife ( Jennifer Grey - Dirty Dancing ) came too! Please invite her!

I had no idea they was married, learn something new every day.

She would be a great guest, go nice with Alan Ruck

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, yellowmarlin said:

Has Clark been confirmed for July’s event? I thought he was TBC but his face is all over the LFCC website.

They've pretty much said 'the guests are on the website' so I take it that anyone there is confirmed.

13 hours ago, Raylenth said:

They've pretty much said 'the guests are on the website' so I take it that anyone there is confirmed.

With all these things that have been going on, I really hope I will be allowed to attend :crying:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

With all these things that have been going on, I really hope I will be allowed to attend :crying:

Not just you Kurda, but I feel for all our European attendees and the difficult position of to buy or not you are all in.  At least we know we can get there if we want.

• Sad 1

On 3/30/2021 at 11:26 AM, Bogleg said:

As I still have a Spring 2020 Diamond pass for Clark, do I have to notify anyone that I intend to use it on the Saturday?

Diamonds are day specific so it'll be valid for whatever day you originally bought it for.

14 hours ago, Bogleg said:

Yes, I know that, but do I have to notify anyone that I intend to use it?

As far as we know they just carry over and should just be ok to use. You'd only need to notify anybody if you are not able to use them on the new dates meaning a refund is required.

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2021 at 8:50 AM, natedammit said:

As far as we know they just carry over and should just be ok to use. You'd only need to notify anybody if you are not able to use them on the new dates meaning a refund is required.

Yes, I was quite comfortable with this, until I saw that only my Gold Pass and Amanda Tapping photoshoots had been carried forward to LFCC Summer 2021, but not my Clark DP.  I've emailed the shop to see what the situation is.  It's possible that they couldn't carry the order forward as it had Spring-specific items on it as well and it's just a case of bringing the old ticket.

4 hours ago, CosmicAvatar said:

Yes, I was quite comfortable with this, until I saw that only my Gold Pass and Amanda Tapping photoshoots had been carried forward to LFCC Summer 2021, but not my Clark DP.  I've emailed the shop to see what the situation is.  It's possible that they couldn't carry the order forward as it had Spring-specific items on it as well and it's just a case of bringing the old ticket.

That's interesting. My Clark DP is the only ticket I have for July, so I would be interested to hear their reply to you. If you ever get one.

7 hours ago, natedammit said:

That's interesting. My Clark DP is the only ticket I have for July, so I would be interested to hear their reply to you. If you ever get one.

With luck we'll know soon.  *waits hopefully for email*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have an update from the shop re my LFCC Spring 2020 Clark Gregg DP:

"Yes it will roll over. we will issue an updated ticket closer to the time."

So, fingers crossed, that will happen and we'll get updated tickets in time.  (Failing that, I'll just take my old ticket and this email and wave them at someone at the event.)

• Thanks 2

On 5/28/2021 at 10:18 AM, CosmicAvatar said:

I have an update from the shop re my LFCC Spring 2020 Clark Gregg DP:

"Yes it will roll over. we will issue an updated ticket closer to the time."

So, fingers crossed, that will happen and we'll get updated tickets in time.  (Failing that, I'll just take my old ticket and this email and wave them at someone at the event.)

Thanks for the update.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know what's happening with the photoshoot tickets that were supposed to roll over? Mine are showing as CANCELLED and are in my 2020 event folder on Eventbrite and haven't been transferred over to this November like other photoshoots have. I'm a bit confused as to what's happening with these now.

13 hours ago, jael001 said:

Does anyone know what's happening with the photoshoot tickets that were supposed to roll over? Mine are showing as CANCELLED and are in my 2020 event folder on Eventbrite and haven't been transferred over to this November like other photoshoots have. I'm a bit confused as to what's happening with these now.

Basically no.  They said they will still be honoured though so I'm hoping they have a plan in place for when they are scanned and possibly come up invalid due to the date.

Interestingly the entry tickets have updated to show the new dates, but my DP hasn't.  I was assuming it's the same for everyone though, or that it was because my DP guest hasn't reconfirmed.  It may be that the photo/dp's will update between now and then if SM tell Eventbrite to update them, but that's a guess.