DIAMOND PASS

1 X Standard Autograph
1 x Standard Photo Shoot
1 X talk (Sunday only)
1 x Gift

£165 - Saturday
£185 - Sunday (inc Talk)

Buy Tickets Now

Phil Coulson / Sarge - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agent Coulson - Captain Marvel
Agent Phil Coulson - Avengers Assemble
Agent Coulson - Thor
Agent Coulson - Iron Man 2
Agent Coulson - Iron Man
Vance- 500 Days of Summer
FBI Special Agent Michael Casper - The West Wing

Forum-Clark-Gregg-1.jpg

Forum-Clark-Gregg-2.jpg

Forum-Clark-Gregg-3.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0163988/

• Like 2

Yes will be getting a photo with him 

As I have a Diamond for Clark for Spring I understand I don't have to do anything and it'll transfer over so shall I just wait and the ticket should be updated on Eventbrite with summer details or will we use the one with the Spring details and it'll still be valid?

Wow so far I have 3 potential talks on Sunday, and none on other days!

Ok although I’m sad he can’t attend this weekend I’m super buzzed about a Clark and Ming-na duo so I’m happy he’s moved to summer will be buying my op very soon :) 

Just bought my Ming-Na Wen picture last night.

Would it be possible to upgrade it to the duo pic with Clark?

23 minutes ago, Bhup said:

Just bought my Ming-Na Wen picture last night.

Would it be possible to upgrade it to the duo pic with Clark?

Yes, you need to contact the shop: shop@showmastersevents.com

You tell them the situation and they’ll advise in buying the duo shoot and then telling them the order ref for Ming-Na’s photo to get the refund.

I did this last year at LFCC for Alfie Allen.

• Thanks 1

Just now, andyfilm_1 said:

Yes, you need to contact the shop: shop@showmastersevents.com

You tell them the situation and they’ll advise in buying the duo shoot and then telling them the order ref for Ming-Na’s photo to get the refund.

I did this last year at LFCC for Alfie Allen.

Thanks. Will do

Quick question that’s just come to mind - in regards to the talk I’m assuming I’d purchase 2 tickets if both myself and my mum would want to attend it?

First time attendee of a Showmasters event so just wanted to double check! :blush:

6 minutes ago, scoopsahoy said:

Quick question that’s just come to mind - in regards to the talk I’m assuming I’d purchase 2 tickets if both myself and my mum would want to attend it?

First time attendee of a Showmasters event so just wanted to double check! :blush:

Hi, yes it’s one ticket per person I’m afraid

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Hi, yes it’s one ticket per person I’m afraid

Ah great, thanks for letting me know! :thumbup:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

As I have a Diamond for Clark for Spring I understand I don't have to do anything and it'll transfer over so shall I just wait and the ticket should be updated on Eventbrite with summer details or will we use the one with the Spring details and it'll still be valid?

According to the email I received from SM:

Tickets already purchased will be valid for the Summer event. However, if you cannot make the Summer event then please email shop@showmastersevents.com to request a refund.

(Very happy with this!)

Aaron Paul yesterday and Clark Gregg today,this years LFCC is getting better and better.:YAHOO:

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:. I've been saying for months......."Why can't Clark Gregg come to LFCC summer!!!!!!" And now he is!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:. So so happy. Nice one Showmasters!!!!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CosmicAvatar said:

According to the email I received from SM:

Tickets already purchased will be valid for the Summer event. However, if you cannot make the Summer event then please email shop@showmastersevents.com to request a refund.

(Very happy with this!)

I’m happy for the Spring people that they can use their tickets for the Summer event.

I’m just concerned about any confusion that may come up on the day. Whether those with Spring tickets would go first before Summer tickets, or just stick with the Batch number order as usual (I’m Batch 1 Summer). I think more guidance will be needed here.

Edited by andyfilm_1

2 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

I’m happy for the Spring people that they can use their tickets for the Summer event.

I’m just concerned about any confusion that may come up on the day. Whether those with Spring tickets would go first before Summer tickets, or just stick with the Batch number order as usual (I’m Batch 1 Summer). I think more guidance will be needed here.

I have already forwarded the concerns. But most of the Office are already in London for set up, so I doubt I will get a Response before Tuesday at best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

There's a lot of people asking about this so hopefully they will get back to us.  I did initially think it might not be an issue given how small the batches are and the fact that not everyone will be able to transfer so the Spring batches won't be at full capacity, but there's potentially still a lot of us spring ticket people going to summer.  I'm sure they will address it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

There's a lot of people asking about this so hopefully they will get back to us.  I did initially think it might not be an issue given how small the batches are and the fact that not everyone will be able to transfer so the Spring batches won't be at full capacity, but there's potentially still a lot of us spring ticket people going to summer.  I'm sure they will address it.

This has happened before, I remembered having a ticket from another show, When we lined up we were last to go in... A lot of us thought is was unfair. SM should really either do a Separate 10-15 minute shot just for these tickets or just merge us into the batch numbers as per ticket... :headscratch:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

This has happened before, I remembered having a ticket from another show, When we lined up we were last to go in... A lot of us thought is was unfair. SM should really either do a Separate 10-15 minute shot just for these tickets or just merge us into the batch numbers as per ticket... :headscratch:

Well that sucks balls and I hope they don't repeat it as it would have been better to get a refund and rebuy. 

• Like 1

I looked at Clark's diamonds for Sunday, he is on Batch 4 which matches what he was on for Spring so I think they have now included the Spring purchases in the Sunmer shop. I did wonder about the Eventbrite app though, will the ticket disappear once Spring finishes? I'm printing mine just to be on the safe side.

31 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

I looked at Clark's diamonds for Sunday, he is on Batch 4 which matches what he was on for Spring so I think they have now included the Spring purchases in the Sunmer shop. I did wonder about the Eventbrite app though, will the ticket disappear once Spring finishes? I'm printing mine just to be on the safe side.

they will disappear from the app but you can always access your old tickets in the Eventbrite account on the website

Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2020 at 8:12 AM, andyfilm_1 said:

I only bought tickets to the Spring con for Clark Gregg, I didn't go when he cancelled, but was really glad to hear that he was going the the Summer con as I always go then. I am Batch 1 Spring, hopfully they do sort it. I really don't want to spend too much time waiting, that's why I always get Batch 1 lol. 

Edited by Kaybird