Guest Cancellation - Samantha Morton, Luke Barnes & Hartley Sawyer

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately due to last minute filming commitments the following guests can no longer attend this weekend's event, we wish them well and hope to invite them to a future event.

Samantha Morton
Luke Barnes
Hartley Sawyer

Refunds have been activated for photo shoots and diamond passes, and will be in your accounts soon.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, freebirdspartan said:

Gutted, I had the Samantha Morton and Cassidy duo op, how long do refunds take please? I might have time to buy a couple of others

They will be issued fairly quickly but it's down to the banks how long it takes and it's usually a few days, I'd not expect you to have it back before the event.

1 hour ago, Dj Nutflip said:

im still waiting on my refund from Noel Clarke cancellation. Priortise photoshoot and diamond pass first, but we need refunding too!!!

I answered your last post About this with some Questions. If you could give me the info I asked for I can give you a way better answer.

Your said yesterday that Noel refunds were issued the day before. I don't work with the store, I don't know when they have issued. How do you know they were issued Tuesday? Did you get an E-Mail confirming your refund has been issued? Banks like to Play with Money unfortunately, refunds to credit Cards are not as instant as charges due to that.

1 hour ago, Dj Nutflip said:

im still waiting on my refund from Noel Clarke cancellation. Priortise photoshoot and diamond pass first, but we need refunding too!!!

Ahh yeah, OK it was a pre order.

Edited by Raylenth

• Joyce unpinned this topic