• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Aaron Paul

Appearing: Sat/Sun

Autograph: £75

Photo Shoot: £75

Talk: £15 (Sunday Only)

Diamond Pass: Sat - £195 / Sun £210 (with Talk)
Autograph
Photo Shoot
Gift
Talk (Sunday Only)

Buy Tickets Now

Breaking Bad - Jesse Pinkman
El Camino - Jesse
Westworld - Caleb
Bojack Horseman - Todd Chavez
Need for Speed - Tobey Marshall
Mission Impossible III - Rick

Forum-Aaron-Paul-001.jpg.5280d81116c7541e7f975b876e734270.jpg

Forum-Aaron-Paul-002.jpg.8fb2c4f384e29afa67f6dda6493daf9d.jpg

Forum-Aaron-Paul-003.jpg.6b25ac97ed87a1ff3bb9921b42922779.jpg

Forum-Aaron-Paul-004.jpg.51dec3234a2c9fa036c731d0a12cb5e9.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0666739

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This announcement has got me to post again, I was seriously comtemplating whether or not to go this year but This announcement pushed me to book my entry ticket as well as a Photo Op. Breaking Bad is in my top 3 favourite TV Shows of all time!!!

• Like 1
  • DavidB unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...
15 hours ago, Em_Power said:

Just trying to book a photo op with Aaron but this isn't listed on the tickets page. Does that mean all photo ops with him have sold out? :(

Normally it means that they have to add more batches, just wait for a while and they will normally come back. 

17 hours ago, Em_Power said:

Just trying to book a photo op with Aaron but this isn't listed on the tickets page. Does that mean all photo ops with him have sold out? :(

This is a special exception, as Aaron still hasn't been reconfirmed as attending. Other guests such as Alice Cooper are in a similar position, nothings in the store for them as they're not reconfirmed yet. So I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until SM confirm he's attending before photos go on sale for him.

On 4/8/2021 at 8:27 PM, Em_Power said:

It's been a while so I might be wrong but I think if a shoot is sold out, it stay on the shop but just shows as sold out.  If they aren't on there at all I'd say they haven't been added yet.

22 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

This is a special exception, as Aaron still hasn't been reconfirmed as attending. Other guests such as Alice Cooper are in a similar position, nothings in the store for them as they're not reconfirmed yet. So I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until SM confirm he's attending before photos go on sale for him.

And this is where it gets tricky - they have said in reply to people on facebook a couple of times that, paraphrasing here 'the guests are on the website'.  To me that sounds like they are saying anyone showing on the site has reconfirmed.  But it'd be nice, and easy for them to do, to post it separately so everyone knows, or even clear the website and reannounce people which confirms it and gives them additional promotion of them.

It is further confused though by the fact that people like Aaron and Alice aren't in the shop, which does suggest they haven't reconfirmed despite what they say, otherwise they would be in there.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, Raylenth said:

But it'd be nice, and easy for them to do, to post it separately so everyone knows, or even clear the website and reannounce people which confirms it and gives them additional promotion of them.

It's almost as if there's a huge chunk of people who haven't reconfirmed so they aren't telling us who has - because that would give away who hasn't. 

• Haha 2
  • showmasters changed the title to Latest Guest Announcement - AARON PAUL