Question about Diamond Pass gifts

Namine

Heya, just a quick question, I'm tempted to get Meat Loaf and Alice Cooper's diamond passes for the friday, however I am wondering what the gifts are and whether it is worth just getting in the queue for Meat Loaf and Alice Cooper and paying the auto price?

SM never really say what the gifts are for diamond passes before the show these days. I’d look at them as an added bonus rather than a reason to get the diamond pass.

last time Meatloaf was at LFCC he didn’t get through many VQ ticket autographs as he really likes to spend time with each person. I would advise a diamond for him. As for Alice, I have no idea as to my knowledge he’s not done one of these before so there’s no telling how he’ll be. If you really want to guarantee that auto though, diamond is the way to go as he will surly be very busy.

Edited by Wrong Name

The last show had a variety of gifts. I remember pencil cases and wasn't there one of these phone battery things?

For Meat Loaf I also strongly suggest getting a Diamond Pass if you really want his auto. He was an extremely slow signer last time he attended and I genuinely can't remember how many VQ tickets got seen. It wasn't a lot.

For Alice Cooper I would be careful as well, but that is me personally.

• Like 1