Total Newbie

Cullum2001

I haven't been to one of these before .
I have a few questions really. Firstly, I am coming as a Ghostbuster, got a legitimate flight suit with badges on but no pack unfortunately, so I guess I am cosplaying but not planning on really doing much except enjoying the day (going with two friends, one isn't cosplaying at all and the other one is but is being vague about her costume).

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Second, I have purchased a diamond pass to meet Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund.

I haven't received any information about what time I am supposed to be there and where I go, I am attending Sunday.

Finally, I am really nervous about meeting him, been watching his movies since I was 9 years old, I am now 40! Any tips on keeping my s**t together on the day greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys and girls, :D:thumbup:

Paul 

Edited by Queen_Sindel

For ease - Robert's AM shoot is 10.15- 10.35 and the PM one is 4.30-5.30

Just remember he's only human!  I've been where you are so I get it.  If you have a question for him keep it short as there will be a lot of people behind you waiting their turn as well, maybe write it down in case you get tongue tied.  Get your item for signing ready in the queue so you have it ready when you get to the front, take a deep breath and try and relax.

• Thanks 1

I beg to differ from my learned forum member but if you are meeting Robert on Sunday the schedule shows photo times 11.00 to 11.25 and 15.30 to 16.10. He will be at his signing table at other times but remember he will have breaks.

But have fun and go with the flow. It will be my first time meeting him. Hope it's everything you want it to be. :D

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay, merged and answering second question: There is a batch number on your ticket. The Diamond Passes are called by batches, but you can go any time after your number has been called. What is your batch number?

I can't see a batch number, just order number but I selected tier 1 out of 4 when I booked so guessing early in the day? 

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

For ease - Robert's AM shoot is 10.15- 10.35 and the PM one is 4.30-5.30

Just remember he's only human!  I've been where you are so I get it.  If you have a question for him keep it short as there will be a lot of people behind you waiting their turn as well, maybe write it down in case you get tongue tied.  Get your item for signing ready in the queue so you have it ready when you get to the front, take a deep breath and try and relax.

Thanks dude, that's great

14 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I beg to differ from my learned forum member but if you are meeting Robert on Sunday the schedule shows photo times 11.00 to 11.25 and 15.30 to 16.10. He will be at his signing table at other times but remember he will have breaks.

But have fun and go with the flow. It will be my first time meeting him. Hope it's everything you want it to be. :D

2 minutes ago, Cullum2001 said:

Thanks dude, that's great

Ignore my post Callum, Peter Capadi's is correct.  I must learn to read things properly I totally didn't see you say Sunday at all and my timings were for Saturday.