Schedule is up

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Confirmed update: It is NOT the West Hall.

Please follow instructions by Event Crew on the day as to where to queue.

I presume it's the grand hall like last year. Then walk round to main entrance like last time

That's all very well but what about pass and weekend ticket collection, really that info needs to be given in advance in case it's a different place to the queuing entrance (it wasn't last year, it was at the front like summer 2019 collection).

To be honest, at the moment this event doesn't seem to be as organised as last year or summer. Last year the schedule was up earlier (summer's draft schedule was up pretty much 2 weeks before the event) and as someone has put here already, we had a floor plan by this point. I'm expecting it to be pretty much the same as last year but confirmation would be helpful, otherwise we may arrive on Saturday and be sent in different directions for queues/collection etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

That's all very well but what about pass and weekend ticket collection, really that info needs to be given in advance in case it's a different place to the queuing entrance (it wasn't last year, it was at the front like summer 2019 collection).

To be honest, at the moment this event doesn't seem to be as organised as last year or summer. Last year the schedule was up earlier (summer's draft schedule was up pretty much 2 weeks before the event) and as someone has put here already, we had a floor plan by this point. I'm expecting it to be pretty much the same as last year but confirmation would be helpful, otherwise we may arrive on Saturday and be sent in different directions for queues/collection etc.

Weekend ticket will just be on the door, same as day entry.

10 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

OK, I thought there was a special wristband thing you had to collect?

Yes, weekend ticket holders will get a wristband but I imagine they will just do it on the door.  If it's the same as last time they did actually load us into a hall so we queued inside for a bit, so if it's the same set up they will probably scan tickets and issue entry bands as you go in there.

8 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

Agreed. This event seems to be the Summer event’s poor relation in terms of organisation.

For those of us looking to queue early some indication as to where to go would be helpful not least to save us from queuing in the wrong place...

They will have crew out but as the entrance is National which is on the main road my guess is they will start outside on the road to the station and hopefully move you in to a hall on the same side, as that's what they did last time.

Guessing like last year there was an even going on at the same time so we had to go though one entrance and then take a long walk round to the front however I would say follow the crowd, its posted and there is people there to guide you. I always ask where do I need to go to one of the memebers of staff if I get lost

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Adzrobert said:

Hi. Is there an update schedule for this morning to reflect Greg Clarkes' cancellation? 

There usually isn't a new schedule if someone cancel, because the only change is that his places in the schedule will be empty. There will be schedules posted on walls at the con, check these for any new updates while there.

• Thanks 1

The schedule for Sunday has had a bit of a makeover, they are now using A and B for guests so some guests have earlier photos.

Tosin Cole for example is now at 10:40 in B. I can't seem to post the picture I took of the Sunday schedule so maybe someone else can post an updated one.

2 hours ago, jonedney124 said:

The schedule for Sunday has had a bit of a makeover, they are now using A and B for guests so some guests have earlier photos.

Tosin Cole for example is now at 10:40 in B. I can't seem to post the picture I took of the Sunday schedule so maybe someone else can post an updated one.

If you still have the photo, you’ll need to upload it to a file sharing site like imgur and tinypic and share it to here from there.  :smile: 

• Joyce unpinned this topic