Schedule is up

6 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Curious to what the Samatha Bond in discussion sill be like, sounds cool! It’s probably just a Q&A but still :whistling:

Basically a Q&A, yes. Going by the Name it sounds like the host will be Pretty involved, asking some predetermined Questions too.

57 minutes ago, Poshboy70 said:

Unfortunately I cannot read this, and I do not have Twitter. Can any one tell me times of following Photosheets:

Tosin Cole Sunday, 1.35-150

Shawn Dingwall & Camille Coduri Saturday I presume you mean the duo? 1.45-1.55

Thanks

7 hours ago, jonedney124 said:

Why has Clark Gregg's talk been moved? I was hoping to be done by 15:30, either with Merlin talk or Caitlin shoot and at the moment there is nothing in the original Clark talk slot, unless there is another guest incoming...

Sometimes stuff gets jiggled around when the schedule is reshuffled.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I couldn't remember if we did or not.  The FAQ on the website says we are queuing in the West hall as per Summer which is different to last Spring when we were outside and went in via the entrance on the main road.

Oh, remember that. Like getting into a suspect night club.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I couldn't remember if we did or not.  The FAQ on the website says we are queuing in the West hall as per Summer which is different to last Spring when we were outside and went in via the entrance on the main road.

They will let us know I suppose? I indeed remember queuing with you at the entrance where the tubes are. 

• Like 1

There was a floor plan last year

So, whether the entrance is West or National hopefully it'll be fairly obvious anyway, there is another event there this time but it's in Central which is either the LFCC auto area or the floor above it.

• Joyce unpinned this topic