Schedule is up

24 minutes ago, TakeTheShot said:

Are autograph sessions usually included on the schedule or do we just find those out on the day? Anyone know if we can find a floor plan? First time attending and I'm very excited! 

Guests sign all day except when in a shoot, talk or on a break.  Make sure you read the FAQ/Auto section on the website so you understand how it all works as the big guests will be on the Virtual Queue system so it's best to read up about that.

The floor plan hasn't been published yet.

Edited by Raylenth

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Guests sign all day except when in a shoot, talk or on a break.  Make sure you read the FAQ/Auto section on the website so you understand how it all works as the big guests will be on the Virtual Queue system so it's best to read up about that.

The floor plan hasn't been published yet.

Thank you! I'm trying to get my head round it... This is the biggest con I've ever attended so it's all a bit overwhelming! 

2 minutes ago, Lenasbitch92 said:

Can I upgrade a Samantha Morton op to the duo with cassady mcclincy? If so how do I do that :/

Contact the store and get their approval. Usually you have to buy the new ticket and the old one will be refunded, but I currently have no info if this is possible at this Show too.

6 hours ago, TakeTheShot said:

Thank you! I'm trying to get my head round it... This is the biggest con I've ever attended so it's all a bit overwhelming! 

You'll be fine and at least you are starting with the smaller of Showmasters London events :lol:  Just remember to take a moment to breath and enjoy yourself.  Remember if you have any problems on the day talk to the crew there, and if they can't help, a Pit Boss (crew in a red tshirt who are senior and look after the area they are in) as it's easier to sort something out when you are there rather than after.

16 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have a terrible time reading the exact times of the photo ops, mentally frozen. If I get help with one I can work them all out from that. As reference what time is the AM photo op with Charles Dance on Saturday? :wacko:

9.30-10.15

Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have a terrible time reading the exact times of the photo ops, mentally frozen. If I get help with one I can work them all out from that. As reference what time is the AM photo op with Charles Dance on Saturday? :wacko:

09:30am. :smile:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Cullum2001 said:

So, I guess the talks, quiz etc in the two main halls are free to enter? 

Yes, they are. The only exception is the one Raylenth mentioned.

There will be an updated schedule containing all the missing shoots (and also correcting the issue of one person being in two places at the same time ;)), but I have not been given a time when it will be available.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, they are. The only exception is the one Raylenth mentioned.

There will be an updated schedule containing all the missing shoots (and also correcting the issue of one person being in two places at the same time ;)), but I have not been given a time when it will be available.

What would we do without you? 

• Joyce unpinned this topic