Guest Changes - Ashley Walters & Noel Clarke now at LFCC in July

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a change in filming commitments on the new series of Bulletproof Ashley Waters and Noel Clarke are now unable to join us for London Comic Con Spring - however we have arranged for them to now both appear at London Film & Comic Con in July - Saturday only.

Refunds on photo shoots for Spring will be actioned asap.

11 minutes ago, Lou BTTF said:

Hey! Aw that’s a shame but can’t be helped. I was only meeting these two guests at LFCC spring, so can I get a refund on my entry ticket too? Or can you only get a refund on photo shoots?

If you already bought tickets for the photo shoots those will be refunded automatically, but entry tickets aren't refundable. You buy a entry ticket for the event and not specific guests and therefor entry tickets won't be refunded.

1 minute ago, Disneymaniacus said:

If you already bought tickets for the photo shoots those will be refunded automatically, but entry tickets aren't refundable. You buy a entry ticket for the event and not specific guests and therefor entry tickets won't be refunded.

That’s what I thought, thank you for clarifying :) 

• Joyce unpinned this topic

Sorry, I Need to make sure I am understanding correct. You did get the E-Mail confirming that the refunds have been actioned? If so unfortunately the delay is with your bank. Sometimes they like to Play with refunds. Did you switch Cards since you placed your order? That may cause Problems.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...