Help with. Suit case

My girlfriends and I are coming down to London for the weekend arrive Friday leave on Monday due to some error we now stay at one hotel Friday night leave Saturday morning then a different hotel for the rest of the weekend. But we can't book in till 3 pm. The first hotel said we can leave our suitcases with them at 20 pounds each   is this a good price or is the someplace we can leave them at the comic con, how much is it,where's inside do we need to go, please help

Edited by Superwonderful
Wrong spelling

Olympia usually has at least some of their cloakrooms open, but it is all controlled by them and Showmasters have no control over it. Check Olympia's website for details and potential costs, as suitcases are likely more expensive than just a coat. This would also mean that you have to join another queue once you're in Olympia, which would be annoying if you are after VQs. 

£20 is probably a pretty good price for storage in London. There are some train stations I think that offer lockers, but they're probably similar prices for suitcases, (and you'd have to make your way to that station).

If your hotels are relatively near each other, and near Olympia, I'd personally stump up the £20 so as not to interfere with the real reason of your visit, the con itself. 

9 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Have you asked the new hotel if you could drop you bags off early?

Yeah what he said, I have done this at the Hotel I stay at, if I get there before check in.   £40 to store 2 case is disgusting that's 50% of cost of my room for the Friday night

Edited by scifisteve

It must be something each hotel do differently. Never heard of this before. I have dropped my bags off before I have checked if I arrive early or after I have checked out at the hotel if my flight leaves late. I have stayed at all around the world but never paid extra for it. 

Edited by Chris1970

8 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

It must be something each hotel do differently. Never heard of this before. I have dropped my bags off before I have checked if I arrive early or after I have checked out at the hotel if my flight leaves late. I have stayed at all around the world but never paid extra for it. 

I've encountered it like three times only myself. Once in Los Angeles where funny enough my American friends were asked to pay while me the obvious tourist was not asked. Once was in Germany while a huge event was on and the third time was in London near Earls Court. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know we always arrive at our hotel waaaay before check in (2)... we get there around 10ish due to flight.. they let us check bags with them for free and even let us into a room if one is already ready but if not at least check bags an we can go get something to eat.  We usually arrive thursday, so granted not as much of an issue with it not being a con day.   Each place will have one rules though i guess, as others have said before.