Latest Guest Announcement - JEANNINE TAYLOR

Could I request that Jeannine Taylor be considered for the Summer event as well please?

I'm gutted that I won't be able to attend the Spring event due to no trains running to or from Kings Cross over that weekend. The alternative for me would be 3 trains bypassing Kings Cross plus tube travel making it a near 5 hour journey one way if everything were to run smoothly. Travel by coach takes just as long. In the past I have been able to get a direct train to Kings Cross taking around 2 hours. Sadly I am not the only person in this position  and I know several die hard con veterans who will not be attending either because of this. A loss to us and a loss to Showmasters. 

I had considered pre ordering an autographed photo as a consolation but Jeannine (and Robbi Morgan) are not listed in the shop. 

Thanks

Rob 

47 minutes ago, cuckoo002 said:

Could I request that Jeannine Taylor be considered for the Summer event as well please?

I'm gutted that I won't be able to attend the Spring event due to no trains running to or from Kings Cross over that weekend. The alternative for me would be 3 trains bypassing Kings Cross plus tube travel making it a near 5 hour journey one way if everything were to run smoothly. Travel by coach takes just as long. In the past I have been able to get a direct train to Kings Cross taking around 2 hours. Sadly I am not the only person in this position  and I know several die hard con veterans who will not be attending either because of this. A loss to us and a loss to Showmasters. 

I had considered pre ordering an autographed photo as a consolation but Jeannine (and Robbi Morgan) are not listed in the shop. 

Thanks

Rob 

Unfortunately the usual reply is that if a guest is to attend multiple events they are usually announced at the same time.  It doesn't mean they can't be added later though, it does happen.  It sucks that you won't be able to get there, my trains are messed up as well apparently but it'll only add an hour on with a bus replacement service.

Re the pre order service, hopefully they will go up so I'd suggest just keep checking.

16 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Unfortunately the usual reply is that if a guest is to attend multiple events they are usually announced at the same time.  It doesn't mean they can't be added later though, it does happen.  It sucks that you won't be able to get there, my trains are messed up as well apparently but it'll only add an hour on with a bus replacement service.

Re the pre order service, hopefully they will go up so I'd suggest just keep checking.

Thanks for that Raylenth. Hopefully she will come back at a later date as guests from the first Friday The 13th film will always be popular. :-)

• Joyce unpinned this topic