Eventbrite help

25 minutes ago, Lenasbitch92 said:

When I add a Samantha Morton photo op into my basket why does it say at end when you choose batches Saturday and then there is also a Sunday selection aswell when all I’ve put in my basket is a Saturday op

Basically Gremlins.  The shop's been inundated with them recently.

I've had a look at it and it's not an error I think I've seen people report before.  I'd say as long as you select the Saturday batch you should be fine though I'd suggest screen capping the page before you buy and if it comes to it and it has screwed up and you get a Sunday on you can contact the shop and show them the screen cap.  The mods should pass it on to the office when they see this but I've no idea how long it will take to get fixed.

Edited by Raylenth

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Basically Gremlins.  The shop's been inundated with them recently.

I've had a look at it and it's not an error I think I've seen people report before.  I'd say as long as you select the Saturday batch you should be fine though I'd suggest screen capping the page before you buy and if it comes to it and it has screwed up and you get a Sunday on you can contact the shop and show them the screen cap.  The mods should pass it on to the office when they see this but I've no idea how long it will take to get fixed.

Okay thank you I was just checking to see how many batches were left not buying until next week so hopefully it’s fixed by then :) 

• Like 1