One for the Bond fans

Raylenth

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Something non event related but for the Bond fans as well

https://www.royalmint.com/register-interest/james-bond/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=2020-02-com-bond  Royal Mint will be bringing out some sort of Bond coins.

Yeah a gold coin for a couple of 1000 pounds....

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

Cool! Is this free to have your photo with or do we need to buy tickets?

If it's like the normal car displays it'll just be out on the floor for people to look at, and the link doesn't mention anything about having pictures with it.  I doubt you will be able to have a photo in it as it's not a prop shoot and usually it's the owners bringing them to display.  As it's an Aston I'd not be surprised if it were roped off to keep it from being damaged but I'd imagine you'll see what's what with it on the day.

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

If it's like the normal car displays it'll just be out on the floor for people to look at, and the link doesn't mention anything about having pictures with it.  I doubt you will be able to have a photo in it as it's not a prop shoot and usually it's the owners bringing them to display.  As it's an Aston I'd not be surprised if it were roped off to keep it from being damaged but I'd imagine you'll see what's what with it on the day.

Cheers Raylenth, I think it was just the mention of getting tickets in the blurb that made me ask - presumably that just refers to entry tickets though.

9 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Filled in my answer :clap:

Me too. 

8 hours ago, Diabolik said:

Cheers Raylenth, I think it was just the mention of getting tickets in the blurb that made me ask - presumably that just refers to entry tickets though.

You never know, I mean it'd be a money spinner for sure, who wouldn't want a picture of themselves in an Aston for a few quid.  and yeah, they add the tickets bit on to everything to remind people they can buy other stuff :P

7 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Ahh I really want one of those posters! If anyone gets one and gets bored of it you know where I am ;)

They are mine!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Me too. 

You never know, I mean it'd be a money spinner for sure, who wouldn't want a picture of themselves in an Aston for a few quid.  and yeah, they add the tickets bit on to everything to remind people they can buy other stuff :P

They are mine!

I don't think they will ever allow for you to sit inside the Aston...that's basically a million pound car..... exterior maybe, but we had that chance last year with George Lazenby so ;)

Edited by Kurdamoni

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

I don't think they will ever allow for you to sit inside the Aston...that's basically a million pound car..... exterior maybe, but we had that chance last year with George Lazenby so ;)

Yeah, I don't think it'll happen either

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah, I don't think it'll happen either

Would be nice tho, but if I were the owner, I wouldn't want anybody, let alone hundreds of people sit inside my car... I will just enjoy it from a distance.... and probably drool a little bit. So beware of stains on the floor near the Aston, you might slip. 

• Haha 1