Problem with Press Application Form

Hello,

this is not a request for a press pass, but it seems there is a bug in the form. A few weeks ago, I already tried to contact the person, with whom I am usually in touch concerning all Showmasters press matters, but I haven’t received a reply. As time is slowly running out, I hope someone on here can help.

I sent a press pass request for London Comic Con Spring and received an error message. (I also have a screen shot of the message).

The form itself said, that the request had been sent, but the page also said that there had been a connecting error. Therefore, I am not sure whether the request was really sent.

Can please someone confirm and/or report the bug?

Hello, I'm also having trouble with the request form. a few weeks before the event, I worry that I will not have a return ... Coming from France for the first time, I have a lot of preparation and I cannot contact someone who could inform me . Thank you in advance for your response and see you soon!

On 1/31/2020 at 3:49 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

I dropped you a line to your Forum E-Mail address, but that message came back as undeliverable.

Message as been forwarded. Unfortunately I can't Change anything on the sites, I can only confirm that I get the same error when I try.

Sorry for asking again. I would just like to confirm how to proceed. I wouldn’t want to apply a second time, flooding the mail box and being put on a black list, should there be another error occuring or not. Is there anything new on this topic?  Thanks :)

Hello, I am having the same difficulty as my colleague @shadow-of-atlantis, I made my request for accreditation for me and my colleague but I have not had any feedback to date. Coming from France, I have an enormous amount of costs to be present and cover the Comic Con in the best conditions and I would like to know at least if I ask for a good been taken into account knowing that I will be out of time despite several attempts. Regards,

@Queen_Sindel Hello, a change of organization in my coming to the LCCSpring means that my accreditation request is no longer suitable (To explain the person accompanying me took a Diamond pass) so there is no longer any need to have 2 pass. Is it possible to be put in urgent contact with the press service to review my request ? Thank you in advance for your help and I remain available in a private message to explain precisely my project (VLOG, ITW, ...) at the turn of Comic Con because I find it a shame not to be able to justify my coming in the form ...

13 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I will try my best, but I can only forward it to the person handling.

Some people who had asked reported they got their press passes today. So you have not heard back?

If for the first request which indicated 2 passes but I could not justify that I ask only one. I made a response to the mail received (Jill Ubdegrove) but without return for the moment.

Thank you for everything ! How do you know who Jill is ? I just had a very quick email contact with this person but I didn't get a return to my email.

And excuse me for my lack of understanding, my English is very basic. What do you mean by: "they will sort you out at the show". Thank you.