Latest Guest Announcement - CASSADY MCCLINCY

• Joyce unpinned this topic

I feel I have to add to this thread. I think that Cassady was the happiest person I have EVER seen at any convention. She actively engaged with everyone. Her photoshoot on Sunday was so much fun. I went to get my photo signed afterwards and as I got to her table we were having a lovely chat, and at that moment that brilliant cosplayer dressed as Chewbacca wandered by, and she completely lost it, saying that she needed to go hug him. Go for it I said, and I took photos of her while she did, which she insisted I airdropped to her after. After all this madness, she duly signed my photo, and took a couple of dozen selfies and hugs and I was on my way. Around the end of the day I saw her going back to her table, and I thanked her for coming and told her I’d tweeted about her and Chewbacca earlier. Queue another round of hugs. That evening she liked my tweet as well. Showmasters, please have her back as often as possible. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/iankingart/status/1234084401237184512

53084668-BC46-4761-9-BBB-18-B88-C82-CAB0

Edited by kings1
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, kings1 said:

I feel I have to add to this thread. I think that Cassady was the happiest person I have EVER seen at any convention. She actively engaged with everyone. Her photoshoot on Sunday was so much fun. I went to get my photo signed afterwards and as I got to her table we were having a lovely chat, and at that moment that brilliant cosplayer dressed as Chewbacca wandered by, and she completely lost it, saying that she needed to go hug him. Go for it I said, and I took photos of her while she did, which she insisted I airdropped to her after. After all this madness, she duly signed my photo, and took a couple of dozen selfies and hugs and I was on my way. Around the end of the day I saw her going back to her table, and I thanked her for coming and told her I’d tweeted about her and Chewbacca earlier. Queue another round of hugs. That evening she liked my tweet as well. Showmasters, please have her back as often as possible. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/iankingart/status/1234084401237184512

53084668-BC46-4761-9-BBB-18-B88-C82-CAB0

This is possibly my favourite guest encounter I've ever heard! Although I've never been a die-hard Walking Dead fan, I may have to meet Cassidy if she comes back! She sounds so nice!

• Like 1

She was adorable.  I was queuing nearby and she was standing in front of her desk so she could hug everyone hello and goodbye (some I'm pretty sure got hugs in between the encounter as well).  So happy and enthusiastic, bless her.  I hope she got to sit down at some point and wasn't too tired after that weekend.

• Like 1