Latest Guest Announcement - NICK FROST

10 minutes ago, David1993 said:

I was about to order a photoshoot but seems to be sold out now :sad: I hope they add more!

There's a high chance they will add more once they see but it probably won't happen for a few days until they are back in the office.  There's no guarantee they will of course, but I'd be surprised if they don't.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There's a high chance they will add more once they see but it probably won't happen for a few days until they are back in the office.  There's no guarantee they will of course, but I'd be surprised if they don't.

Do you know if when they add more batches do they announce it or one just has to keep looking and be lucky?

5 minutes ago, David1993 said:

Do you know if when they add more batches do they announce it or one just has to keep looking and be lucky?

Err, lol, you got me there, I can't remember how it's been done in the past.  Probably someone will post that there's more if they notice but I think sometimes it does get announced as well.

• Thanks 1

On 2/28/2020 at 9:52 AM, Raylenth said:

Err, lol, you got me there, I can't remember how it's been done in the past.  Probably someone will post that there's more if they notice but I think sometimes it does get announced as well.

No problem, thank you, I'll keep an eye on it! :smile:

UPDATE: More batches have been added

Edited by David1993
update information

• DavidB unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Starbug said:

Hi I have got photos booked for nick frost if he isn’t rescheduled to an event or an event that I can’t make it to would I be able to have a refund 

They are only offering credit which will be valid for 2 years, and then if you haven't used it they will give you the cash back

• 5 months later...