Who are you meeting?

andyfilm_1

Gentle reminder: Yes, just stating the Name of a Country can be too much. If the post has enough info that the Event can be found on Google it is too much info. For smaller countries with a limited number of Events the Name of the Country is enough to find the Show.

We've been through that repeatedly. I know that some People think the rule is dumb, but unless SM tells me that rule is off I have to enforce it. Technically even the Pictures on here are too much. StuartG and I agreed that we will leave These Topics open as long as the not naming the Shows rule is respected. So please keep to that rule of thumb,

27 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I guess I should be happy you didn't recommend Italy.

You should always be happy my Queen. Mind you, Slovenia is pretty blooming close to Northern Italy. Anybody who has a holiday booked there in May would probably be feeling a tad concerned right now. I would imagine.

20 minutes ago, natedammit said:

You should always be happy my Queen. Mind you, Slovenia is pretty blooming close to Northern Italy. Anybody who has a holiday booked there in May would probably be feeling a tad concerned right now. I would imagine.

Image result for scared gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Just pack wisely would be my advice. 

biohazard-suit-gif.gif

On 2/27/2020 at 3:01 PM, andyfilm_1 said:

My meet list has now grown again!

So excited! :clap:

Clark Gregg - Batch 1

Meat Loaf - Batch 1

Ernie Hudson - Batch 1

Henry Thomas with ET bike - Batch 1

Nick Frost - Batch 1

Ming-Na Wen - Batch 1

John Wesley Shipp - Batch 1 - and auto

Just added Karen Allen to my list! Raiders is one of my favourite all time movies, so had to meet her! :thumbup:

Edited by andyfilm_1
  • Like 4

Desperately needing something to look forward to amongst all the doom and gloom. 

Definite:-

Robbie Coltrane DP

Ashley Walters/Noel Clarke photo 

Nick Frost photo 

Possible:-

Dee Wallace 

Karen Allen 

Alice Cooper 

Autos to be decided nearer the time. 

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

On Friday I have Photos Booked with Amanda Tapping and Tatalia Tena.

On Saturday I have Got Christopher Eccleston Diamond Pass.

On Sunday I have Booked the Talk with Clark Greg and a Photo with Georgia Hirst.

I have a few maybes but I will wait to see who else is coming ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, homerj said:

Some of these actors haven't been confirmed for the new date unfortunately - Robbie Coltrane and Clark Gregg:(

They are still up on the website and on the tickets, so I would say they're still confirmed. 

However; I'm meeting -

Sacha Dhawan - getting my doctor who monopoly board signed by him.

Christopher Eccleston - same as Sacha Dhawan's auto, getting him to sign my doctor who monopoly board.

Ernie Hudson - getting my Ghostbusters LP signed by him (and if I feel confident enough, may get another one for him to sign my Spirit Halloween proton pack! ...idk though lol XD)

Clark Gregg - I don't know what I'm gonna get him to sign. I'm gonna see if I can get the Marvel Phase 1 collectors edition for him to sign.

Ming-Na Wen - same as Clark Gregg, though I may get two autos and get a Mulan poster for her to sign since she did the voice of Fa Mulan.

Meat Loaf - getting him to sign my MEAT LOAF: Hits Outta Hell LP.

Sam Humphries - getting him to sign my Greatest Showman LP.

Alice Cooper - getting him to sign his "Alice Cooper: Classiks" LP.

That's all at the moment, hopefully there'll be more confirmed that I'll want to get.

• Like 2

Robbie Coltrane and I really do hope Aaron Paul rescheduled so for now it will be them two :)

Robbie Coltrane - I really don’t know whether to have him sign a James Bond 8x10 of Harry Potter but I’m a much bigger Bond fan than I am Harry Potter so I’m leaning towards a signed The World Is Not Enough photo.

15 hours ago, DullyEL said:

Robbie Coltrane and I really do hope Aaron Paul rescheduled so for now it will be them two :)

Robbie Coltrane - I really don’t know whether to have him sign a James Bond 8x10 of Harry Potter but I’m a much bigger Bond fan than I am Harry Potter so I’m leaning towards a signed The World Is Not Enough photo.

Why not have him sign both? B) It's only money :firedevil:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DullyEL said:

30 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I agree if this pandemic has taught us anything, grab every chance you can get haha

Diamond pass it is and extra auto haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1