Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

DST returns to London for 2020 with 3 guests announced...

Back to where it all started in 2012, Destination Star Trek London makes a welcomed return to London at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre.  Taking place over the weekend of 13-15 November 2020, Destination Star Trek will bring you another amazing weekend of Star Trek fun, with great guests, a full talk schedule, board games and as an new feature - a Voyager bridge being specially created to celebrate the 25th anniversay of Janeways' Adventures.

Tickets are on sale now, with the first 3 guests already announced!

KATE MULGREW

JERI RYAN

ROXANN DAWSON

• Like 1

While I confess I had already found out about the event on the website, I am very excited about this. Hopefully, the idea will be to have as many of the Voyager cast as possible, similar to what was done for DS9's 25th in 2018. The only reason I haven't booked tickets yet is that the more of the cast are coming, the better package I will be buying. A good start here, I'm pleased for another chance to meet Kate Mulgrew after missing out in 2018 and Roxann Dawson is a "new" guest for me. Certainly going to get my picture taken on the Voyager set, a nice touch. If avaliable, maybe with Kate Mulgrew, that would be awesome!

BTW, in case you hadn't realised it by now, I'm something of a Voyager fan. :P

4 hours ago, Captain Lucas said:

While I confess I had already found out about the event on the website, I am very excited about this. Hopefully, the idea will be to have as many of the Voyager cast as possible, similar to what was done for DS9's 25th in 2018. The only reason I haven't booked tickets yet is that the more of the cast are coming, the better package I will be buying. A good start here, I'm pleased for another chance to meet Kate Mulgrew after missing out in 2018 and Roxann Dawson is a "new" guest for me. Certainly going to get my picture taken on the Voyager set, a nice touch. If avaliable, maybe with Kate Mulgrew, that would be awesome!

BTW, in case you hadn't realised it by now, I'm something of a Voyager fan. :P

You can usually upgrade your tickets, so you can buy a lower package if you want and then upgrade later, you just contact the shop and they will help you.

I would message the store first and ask if an upgrade is possible if you really consider going this way. Sometimes upgrades may not be possible.